Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

But... that basically sounds like any RPG ever, though. At least imo. It's exactly why I simply cannot like Soken's work on XIV one bit.

BUT IT'S GUD THO

Rise of the White Raven?

Ramuh's theme?

Shiva's theme pt 1 and 2 guitar remix? 

:(

Nobody understands me.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

BUT IT'S GUD THO

Rise of the White Raven?

Ramuh's theme?

Shiva's theme pt 1 and 2 guitar remix? 

:(

Nobody understands me.

Rise of the White Raven is from 1.0 as well, or more specifically, from 1.23, when the game was at it's best. So was Tempest, which is pretty good, too (that one played against the first form of 1.0's final boss and in Coil T9).

Rise of the White Raven is from 1.0 as well, or more specifically, from 1.23, when the game was at it's best. So was Tempest, which is pretty good, too (that one played against the first form of 1.0's final boss and in Coil T9).

I've actually never played FF14, I've just listened to tracks from it, lol. :P

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Check this out Cool and beautiful

Dude thats sick man 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Check this out Cool and beautiful

I just bought that album! 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I just bought that album!

Glad you like. Definetly check out their other stuff

Don't worry, its in English.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished playing Witcher 3. My favorite tracks are Vagabond and Ard Skellige, and Ladies of the Wood for being creepy as fuck. But if you didn't play the game, you won't get the same feeling. Here are the first two. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1UyTB8tz0g

The Vagabond in the official OST seems to be different than the one played in the game. The one in the game emphasized the instrument played at 2:02 more and altogether sounded like a shorter and more sad/hopeless track.

Really liked the part that comes right after 1:05.

when I "acquired" some music back in 2005 this song was labelled incorrectly as something else. I normally don't listen to hip hop or rap but this song that I accidentally burned to a cd something about this song stuck with me and its been a quintisential "summer" song for me since.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

love this band I've turned my back on rock music the last few years but their use of traditional instruments is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSdZeazEpNY

They did a cover on Senbonzakura, and it was AWESOME!

Formerly known as TumbleButt (I won't send dick pics now, I'll just send lemons instead (rotting lemons from now on). Recommend the M50X, I'll send you a rotting lemon... because thats what you are, a rotting lemon...)

Slow, pretty and a classic:

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

• 2 weeks later...

If you aren't watching Mr. Robot you are living your life incorrectly, remedy this immediately

• 2 weeks later...

If you aren't watching Mr. Robot you are living your life incorrectly, remedy this immediately

It's an ok series, but it's hardly worth the hype it's getting. And that's coming from a total nerd. The only thing they do right is the isolation critical people suffer.

Music time;

• 3 weeks later...