Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

And its not question of age. She also knows what she wants and how to get it, or maybe im just rationalizing. (Corona around iris tells age quite accurately.)

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

I was Lana Del Ray's bday yesterday, really enjoy her music (and the remixes even more :) ):

Last song of the night. Take care. PLUR and shit. Stamina comes from love and stressful compoundings.

Quoting Markku Sotarauta: Mean problems cannot be solved, but can be managed.

• 2 weeks later...

Cygnus Garden from Maplestory. I know it's Maplestory, but the track is great and can stand on its own even to people who've never played the game. It's less than 3 minutes long, so it won't take long. Just listen.  :)

I was Lana Del Ray's bday yesterday, really enjoy her music (and the remixes even more  :) ):

The start of the actual remix of Summertime Sadness (not the Youtube version) is meh, wish they'd cut it to the Youtube version instead.

For quite a while I've only listened to the song from crappy car speakers and the such. It wasn't until I listened to it at home that I realized a chunk of the song was missing the whole time, lol.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I've been nolifing FFXIV for the last 2 or so weeks, and the music is one of the reasons why.  Gonna drop the day theme of Linsa Lominsa, one of the major cities.  So beautiful.  I'm so tempted to buy the $50 OST...but its so expensivo >.>.

THE HORNS!!! The composer for the game makes real great use of the brass section.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I've been nolifing FFXIV for the last 2 or so weeks, and the music is one of the reasons why.  Gonna drop the day theme of Linsa Lominsa, one of the major cities.  So beautiful.  I'm so tempted to buy the $50 OST...but its so expensivo >.>.

THE HORNS!!! The composer for the game makes real great use of the brass section.

I'm probs gonna buy it. Isn't there going to be an OST update for the new patches coming out August? Looks like a seperate purchase.

I want the Shiva theme though. Really love that song.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Ya'll need some classical.

Those of you who have watched Gattaca may recall this track being played in the movie. The movie version adds a few more notes and calls the track 'Impromptu for Six Fingers'.

And here is the piano solo version of Christmas Lights by Coldplay.

It's just so beautiful. :')

le schubert

Hm, now I want to learn this. Good thing I've got the sheet music.

All that sampling/synth with sometimes real on top is absolutely terrible imo, but to each his own.

Doesn't hold a candle to the music in the original FFXIV. This played when you stepped outside of Limsa (that's right, you stepped out; you didn't go through a blue dotted line):

Best part of it? It didn't sound like some generic MMO track. Can't beat Uematsu when it comes to Final Fantasy music.

Welp, I find this to be pretty... despite being somewhat kinda sad.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Doesn't hold a candle to the music in the original FFXIV. This played when you stepped outside of Limsa (that's right, you stepped out; you didn't go through a blue dotted line):

Best part of it? It didn't sound like some generic MMO track. Can't beat Uematsu when it comes to Final Fantasy music.

WAT ABOUT DAT SHIVA THEME THO

WAT ABOUT DAT SHIVA THEME THO

You want rock? This played during battles in Thanalan when you were far from Ul'dah.

Though I will admit Shiva's theme is cool, I just don't like the vocals in it. It'd be better as just purely instrumental. The one time in XIV when I though vocals added to the song was phase 2 of Nael van Darnus or Darnus hard mode. You've probably heard that one if you've done Coil T9. Oh, and Answers, of course, the theme song for 1.0. That was amazing.

How about some good old videogame memories?

I like it. Does anyone know of the song in a Legend of Zelda game that sounds the same as the first ten seconds of this song?

You want rock? This played during battles in Thanalan when you were far from Ul'dah.

Though I will admit Shiva's theme is cool, I just don't like the vocals in it. It'd be better as just purely instrumental. The one time in XIV when I though vocals added to the song was phase 2 of Nael van Darnus or Darnus hard mode. You've probably heard that one if you've done Coil T9. Oh, and Answers, of course, the theme song for 1.0. That was amazing.

Nuuu meng. I'm talking about the first part, which I actually posted in this thread a few pages ago:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/155666-pretty-music-please/?p=4657498