Most Beautiful Case

FireFox

My two favorites are the Cosmos 2 and the 800D

You have a pretty good taste in cases :)

*shakes hand* lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I still love the look of the Bitfenix Shinobi but it's very impractical and very cheaply made.  However that's bang for your buck for you!

I have found my new list :D

(In order)

Nanoxia Deep silence 6

Caselabs M8

Corsair 600t

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Silverstone TJ11

Fractal Design R4

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

• 6 months later...

I saw some dissing about the bitfenix shinobi earlier, but it's a really nice looking and works well. The fan filters are utter crap, but I LOVE the window and the plastic. The soft touch plastic is fantastic, i prefer it over aluminum because helps it have a clean design and feels nice. It might be cheap to you, but it's pretty quality to me.

Other than that, I really like the Bitfenix ronin, antec P280,and alot of corsair cases.

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Nzxt phantom 530

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ARC Midi R2...nuff said

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

2ufc16x.jpg

But I've been really liking the look of the CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced. Idk yo, something about it..

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Corsair 750D, 600T White or Murderbox MKII. So hard to decide which is my favourtite.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Original Cosmos for me. Sleek and slick, simple and elegant but not overly plain. It's definitely stood the test of time since its release and IMO looks better than the II and all other current normal cases (excluding some exotic custom stuff).

Cooler_Master_Cosmos_Quarter_Front.jpg

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

CA-PH30-2.jpg?1379588049

The white NZXT Phantom 530! This case arrives at my house tomorrow :P

I'm looking for an E-ATX case that is quiet, and beautiful, and it has to be a mid tower, any suggestions? :D

Big corsair box all day =)

Finally snagged myself a 900D for about $270 during the sales last week. My current setup until the rest of my monitors get back from Korea has my computer connected to the entertainment system in the basement. However I have no extra tables down there. Thankfully the 900d is big enough. I just pull a chair next to it and my case doubles as my desk

• 2 months later...

I like the look of the In Win 904 so much because of the beautiful brushed aluminum and tempered glass. However, it isn't that practical and has poor air flow. 

202583.jpg

I have the Zalman Z11 Plus myself, which I quite like with the led fans and almost "space ship-like" looks.

zalman_z11%202.jpg

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I use it partially as a Hackintosh. Don't judge me.