Most Beautiful Case

FireFox

Sorry to keep using other peoples ideas and slightly modifying them but what is a case that you think is beautiful

My two are these :-

Corsair 600T

corsair600tseext-big.jpg

Corsair Obsidian 900D in white, just love it but I'm not sure if it's real or not, I can't tell but still looks pretty nice

883628_557436104296482_1296206133_o.png

I only wanted to post one but I couldn't pick between the two

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Not keen on the 900D its just too big and bulky, doesen't look particularly nice imo, come to think of it I am not a massive fan of most Corsair cases, the 650D looks ok though.

My personal highlights in the case world would be the Bitfenix Shinobi if it had a bit more metal and a bit less plastic and the Silverstone TJ08-E

On second thought the original Cosmos and Cosmos S from Coolermaster are really nice looking cases.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/shinobi/

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=303

I love the clean look of the 900D, if you need the space, I would recommend the 900D :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Not keen on the 900D its just too big and bulky, doesen't look particularly nice imo, come to think of it I am not a massive fan of most Corsair cases, the 650D looks ok though.

My personal highlights in the case world would be the Bitfenix Shinobi if it had a bit more metal and a bit less plastic and the Silverstone TJ08-E

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/shinobi/

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=303

I love that simple elegant style but on the Bitfenix I would also like a little more aluminium or aluminum as American's seen to pronounce it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I love that simple elegant style but on the Bitfenix I would also like a little more aluminium or aluminum as American's seen to pronounce it

The Shinobi is a cheap case and it shows, just like in the unboxing Linus did when I first pulled the front bezel off one of the plastic clips broke, the fan filters are awful and have gaps around the side that let tonnes of dust in and there's really not room for cable management inside. Doesn't cost a lot though as far as bang for buck goes its great and has good looks all be it made of plastic, a upgraded model with aluminum front and top panels would be so nice, even if they used that plastic aluminum effect that doesn't get fingerprint marks.

Agree with the 600T White Edition. Just amazing.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

Moved to cases.

On a side note, I'll hopefully have my hands on a 900D that's been painted white :)

The Shinobi is a cheap case and it shows, just like in the unboxing Linus did when I first pulled the front bezel off one of the plastic clips broke, the fan filters are awful and have gaps around the side that let tonnes of dust in and there's really not room for cable management inside. Doesn't cost a lot though as far as bang for buck goes its great and has good looks all be it made of plastic, a upgraded model with aluminum front and top panels would be so nice, even if they used that plastic aluminum effect that doesn't get fingerprint marks.

I misses that video, might go and find it.

I'd certainly pay a little extra for decent clips and aluminium

Moved to cases.

On a side note, I'll hopefully have my hands on a 900D that's been painted white :)

Really aww could you get a few pics, I can't tell if that case it CGI or real, I'll leave it to the experts to decide

Agree with the 600T White Edition. Just amazing.

Just something about it looks bloody stunning especially with that aqua light effect, I hope you can get LED's like that because it looks damn amazing

Really aww could you get a few pics, I can't tell if that case it CGI or real, I'll leave it to the experts to decide

I'll be build logging it - I was originally going to go with the STH10 but that worked it to be $900 before painting and shipping so I've compromised and gone the 900D. Caselabs sucks as far as their pricing goes. $500 for the case and $400 for radiator mounts and stuff.

Just something about it looks bloody stunning especially with that aqua light effect, I hope you can get LED's like that because it looks damn amazing

I use the NZXT Sleeved White LED around the case, just so much better then coloured ones for this case..  :ph34r:

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

I use the NZXT Sleeved White LED around the case, just so much better then coloured ones for this case..  :ph34r:

That sounds pretty interesting

I'll be build logging it - I was originally going to go with the STH10 but that worked it to be $900 before painting and shipping so I've compromised and gone the 900D. Caselabs sucks as far as their pricing goes. $500 for the case and $400 for radiator mounts and stuff.

$400 for radiator mounts and stuff, sounds like a lot of money, do you get a lot of stuff for that amount of money?

The Cosmos II just looks badass. And it is built like a tank.

EDIThttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/9867-blu-my-first-ever-pc-modding-project/ Beautiful (Courtesy habowh43. The build has nothing to do with me :) )

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

The Cosmos II just looks badass. And it is built like a tank.

Yea agreed, I love the Cosmos II.

My brother has a Cosmos S which he has had for almost 6 years and still looks pretty damn nice

That sounds pretty interesting

How do you mean that? 

Fractal design arc midi R2.

Simplicity at it's best.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

How do you mean that? 

What do you mean?

I just said it sounds pretty interesting, care to post up a pic?

Yea agreed, I love the Cosmos II.

My brother has a Cosmos S which he has had for almost 6 years and still looks pretty damn nice

Totally. Any of the Cosmos cases are fantastic. I don't even see the need for a side panel window on the Cosmos II just because the case itself looks amazing.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Totally. Any of the Cosmos cases are fantastic. I don't even see the need for a side panel window on the Cosmos II just because the case itself looks amazing.

Yea agreed, I don't like windows really, I'd sooner have a mesh because it looks better and better ventilation.

What do you mean?

I just said it sounds pretty interesting, care to post up a pic?

Oh I was thinking too much... Defenitely! Here you go bud:

Don't bother the purple walls, long story short, I hate painting..

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

Oh I was thinking too much... Defenitely! Here you go bud:

Don't bother the purple walls, long story short, I hate painting..

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

Aww that is stunning, you have my favourite case as well :)