Computer Heating Up My Whole Room

I have a 4770K as well and it is not OC, and I have a H100i as the CPU cooler. And man does it ever get hot. It usually gets hot when I am playing games and sometimes its way to much. When I have the door closed to my room when I open it its like 15F cooler out there than in my room :( What has worked for me is to just turn on the AC or even use a fan to cool the air and it will make a big difference. I have a tiny fan that just blows on my face and that really helps out too. I dont complain when its winter though. Just open up that windows and I dont care if its 10F outside it feels great in my room with my "heater" lol. 

i don't see how a puny  i5 4670k and 650ti would cause room temperatures to increase significantly, idle heat output should hardly be anything, even while gaming it would hardly be worth mentioning, everyone keeps going on about the overclock, the only thing that matters is what voltage your chip is running, even so i doubt it would really matter unless you are running at like 1,4 volts.

what really matters to decrease room temperature is airflow, opening a window wont help if there's no air circulation, the air conditioner should sort that right out no problem, or even just a normal fan.

Edit: considering this is in troubleshooting.... more energy consumption = more heat output, basically more voltage = more heat, just go back to stock or undervolt it for that matter.

Well it also has a lot to do with the case itself as well. I have a Cooler Master HAF 32 advanced and it has TONS of fans. The more fans that you have the faster the heat output and more heat that will come out. But really there is a lot of other things to take into consideration when it comes to the heat that is being put out by your machine.