need a new mouse

ym1453

i have the razer deathadder 2013 and i feel like its too small to me and i dont realey like the grip so i need help deciding between 2 mouses: steelseries sensi or logitech g500 i havent realey seen them but both look big i dont realey care about the  sensor and im up for more suggestions if anyone got 

not the g500, its laser, laser SUCKS!!!!! please everyone stop buying laser mice so they stop making them and focus on optical

G400s or G502 or Mionix 7000 avior or naos depending on preference, those are some of the best on the market. also all pretty big :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

no mionix in my country and im not very hardcore so i dont care about the sensor

im using g700s and its pretty good for me (im thinking of buying g502 since my g700s will be stolen in few days by my brother T_T)

not the g500, its laser, laser SUCKS!!!!! please everyone stop buying laser mice so they stop making them and focus on optical

G400s or G502 or Mionix 7000 avior or naos depending on preference, those are some of the best on the market. also all pretty big :P

<3 Laser 4 Evar <3

no mionix in my country and im not very hardcore so i dont care about the sensor

but why buy a bad mouse when you can get a good one for the same cost and with the same features? get optical if you dont care

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

is the g400s a bigger than the deathadder because thats what im going for

Roccat Kova+ or that other slightly bigger one, i think its the Kone or something would be my suggestion

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

is the steelseries sensi a big mouse?