Onboard Intel Graphics + Nvidia (gt 440 [dont hate on the 440])

How hard is it to get a gt 440 with 2 monitors and on-board Intel graphics with an additional monitor working?

Also how hard is it to use two completely random graphics cards together (not in sli)? for extended displays?

thanks (note its in a teachers machine 

thanks so much for your help!

No, you can't use it together.

That was a mistake on my part. You can run displays but they won't work together in gaming and things. Also I am not sure.

Quote me to get a reply!

You can't do that, as far as I am aware.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

No, you can't use it together.

That was a mistake on my part. You can run displays but they won't work together in gaming and things. Also I am not sure.

I way about to say "SAY WHAT", but then I saw that you fixed this.

To the OP, you can totally use the 440 and integrated graphics as long as your motherboard lets you.  What kind of board is it?  Most modern boards are going to let you do this BUT......

If you are using two different cards and multiple monitors you are going to have crashes IF you wildly move items and windows across screens.

You can't do that, as far as I am aware.

Oh god, please read the damn post before answering.

And you can just plug monitors to the graphic cards of your choice, it will work like 99% of time.

If you want to use igpu + gt 440 just plug monitors into both and make sure igpu is enabled in bios and it should work.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

Oh god, please read the damn post before answering.

And you can just plug monitors to the graphic cards of your choice, it will work like 99% of time.

If you want to use igpu + gt 440 just plug monitors into both and make sure igpu is enabled in bios and it should work.

Gee, sorry for reading at midnight...

But now that I reread it, you can, but not for doing stuff like gaming (not that you would need to do that on a teacher's machine with a GT 440 anyway).

And still not sure on the second part with different cards.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

dont push that little card mine fried itself to end its suffering