• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bibo

Strange Artifacts when using SLI (fix)

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey Guys,

Yesterday i started getting these weird artifacts while playing any full screen game with SLI turned on, I don't have any pics but it was basically a red outline between any sort of color difference, so things like gun detail and clouds were highlighted red.

After searching around for a solution I found that it could be the SLI cable, well the contact between the cards. sure enough after taking it off and on again a few times to make sure there was no debris or anything interfering with the contacts it fixed my problem.

Hope this helps anyone who has a similar problem :)

Sli bridge : ) thats great advice because i wouldve spent months trying a billion things before i realised lol

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I had the same problem a couple months ago. Was at a mates laning and didn't have enough data to get online on my phone to look for a fix. Frustrated the crap out of me -.-