Your biggest game rage of all time.....

Chivpcgamer

Mine is playing mortal kombat on my n64 and getting nowhere, kept getting my ass kicked it was like the last fight or something. I went mental, through my n64 controller rumble pack and all straight through my bedroom wall! What stands out about this is it was like 2am and my mum was like 'what the hells going on!??'

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

playing call of duty and i kept raging then my friends started saying how bad i was so i throught my controller threw my wall..

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I've not had a contoller throwing keyboard mashing moment of rage, but some kid on call of duty (based on his voice about 13) was telling me how bad I was despite being top of the leaderboard the last 3 games, shooting his gun constantly to attract the opponents. I got annoyed and blurted out Did your parents die like batmans? There was a brief silence followed by what sounded like crying, my team burst out in laughter. I'm not proud of this.

I don't rage when I game, however I have a friend, who rages quite a lot, but luckily does not game much anymore. However we have played a lot of games and he is the main reason to my nick. Back in the good old times when Medal of Honor was a popular shooter, he some times raged so much and bashed his hands into his keyboard. Funny thing I think that the keyboard miraculously managed to survive most of the impacts.

I also hear a lot of young people raging when playing Planetside 2 nowadays, pretty fun stuff :D

For some reason I never get angry when I play with friends, but when I play alone I might yell sometimes ^^ Mostly cause my internet is noob.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I was playing MW3(with my bro) so we get a heli and bam emp and then get the gun ship and its down before its in the map. My bro got up(i was like aaaww crap)ripped the ps3 out and threw it at a tree. I feel sorry for the tree so far we have thrown a laptop,old pc and a ps3 at it. Nearly forgot we have also thrown many apples at it(make use of the out of date fruit)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Installing Command & Conquer 4 just to notice there isnt a lan mode, and then finding out that the game is utter shit, after waiting years for a good new tiberium universe game. Almost had a meltdown xD

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

Remember playing GTA san andreas and trying to get 100% completion on the driving license thing, and yeah if you tried that you know what it felt like, BUT I DID DO IT... eventually lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

LAN party with some friends, playing mario party for a couple of hours.
This shoud be enough.

Proud to be from Belgium.

mine is cs:go when i was a lvl3 admin, raged because the root admin wasn't doing anything about this uncontrolled kid that bought mod.

anyway i slayed him for breaking the rules, he kicks me from server, and the root admin just tries to troll me then tells everyone i was lying about the issue (bare in mind the server has demo's so i already had the footage).

so i kicked everyone from the server, ddo'sd it, then left.

Battlefield 3, crane campers on Noshahr Canals!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Battlefield 3, crane campers on Noshahr Canals!

You know, at first this drove me a bit mad too.  Then it became a fun counter-sniping challenge.

When I first got Modern Warfare 2 for my PS3....broke a controller when I had a 8 death streak. 

You know, at first this drove me a bit mad too.  Then it became a fun counter-sniping challenge.

Same, now I just take out a M98B and get a couple kills :D

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Probably NFS Underground, some 9 years ago, I just kept getting passed in the last lap because of stupid mistakes (probably because of the rage buildup itself/panic etc.), it was one of the last races in the career too, at one point I smashed my fist on my keyboard and broke the stands. I usually keep myself under control though, although I have punched my mouse pad a few times (luckily it's a thick padded cloth one :D).

Im sure I've raged when I was kid for having like Pokemon taken away from me during the first gameboy. But I can't recall me raging in the past 5 years. 
I do have an impatient friend, but he usually just quits silently lol. 

Probably NFS Underground, some 9 years ago, I just kept getting passed in the last lap because of stupid mistakes (probably because of the rage buildup itself/panic etc.), it was one of the last races in the career too, at one point I smashed my fist on my keyboard and broke the stands. I usually keep myself under control though, although I have punched my mouse pad a few times (luckily it's a thick padded cloth one :D).

Had the same problem for awhile mate, Race 97 on NFS underground, couldn't do it for 2 weeks.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Had the same problem for awhile mate, Race 97 on NFS underground, couldn't do it for 2 weeks.

I believe it was later than that :). drag races were very frustrating due to traffic too. The way I ended up doing it was just downgrading everything to stock, because your opponents downgrade with you so you get more time to react.

That said, NFSU, NFSU2 and the original NFSMW are still my favourite NFS games.

I believe it was later than that :). drag races were very frustrating due to traffic too. The way I ended up doing it was just downgrading everything to stock, because your opponents downgrade with you so you get more time to react.

That said, NFSU, NFSU2 and the original NFSMW are still my favourite NFS games.

Nahh, Drag was rather easy in my opinion, I got stuck on elimination, the annoying part was, I kept losing on the last lap, eventually decided to trade in for the skyline and eventually done it, but the 3 games are the best NFS's by far.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Playing goldeneye and getting my ass handed too me by my much younger, female cousin who was freakishly good at the game.

I've never been so irritated.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I was an absolute rager whenever I played games as a child (around 7-10 yrs). My older bros and I always played multiplayer games like smash bros and goldeneye. I was one of those kids where I would throw the controller and turn off the gamecube/n64 at the same time lol. My bros always got pissed and I just sat there and cried because I got in trouble for it. Now though I rarely rage in games. Online fps games are usuallly where I would rage though. Nothing too extreme

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I don't rage that much, but I remember seeing my friend rage as he got brutally owned by MY DAD in Unreal Tournament. That was funny as hell.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

Playing GT5 24-hour race with only two hours to go, my 14-month old niece came and switched off the PS3, never tried to play the race again.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

Eh, when i was around 9-10 years old, i lent my friend my gameboy for pokemon and he released my legendaries and saved.

I nearly became a child murderer that day

Mine had to have been whenever I was playing Trouble in Terrorist Town and I had just killed a T so I was proven then some idiot came in shooting me and as I told him to stop and that I was proven the (Most likely 10 yr old) started screaming to kill me and once he did he told everyone that I was rdming and got me banned but before the ban vote finished I managed to get out my last bit of rage by yelling at him and killing him the next round (He turned out to be a T that round) and he began to cry and say I killed him for no reason. I didn't feel one bit of sorrow for the kids hypocracy