Harrison Ford has been offered a role in the 'Blade Runner' sequel

Harrison Ford has been offered a role in the 'Blade Runner' sequel

Idk about you guys but when i read that title i literally thought "NO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY NO!!!!" but then i read that it's got most of the people that made the first movie writing and directing it sooo maybe they wont fuck it up. I still think that BR should just be a 1 off......it had the most satisfying ending ever, not many movie's can pull off that good of an ending. They can't even put a spin on the fact that technically they were on the run because that one cop let them go........but i guess he didn't stand for the entire police force so....hmmm. Well in any case it's going to take place several decades from the original, which is gonna be weird because Rachael's an Android without a termination date......meaning she doesn't age.....meaning she'll look the exact same but her actor did age...I guess they could do what they did for Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy and CG her (hopefully it'll look more realistic then it did in Tron: Legacy). Idk how do you guys feel about this cause this is one of my favorite movies and i dont want them to fuck it up.

That reminds me of the "EPIC" performance by the whole cast in the Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull.

Let us hope he is smart enough to not go for it...

I think this comes directly from the trend in the last few years of remaking and relaunching old movies. I realize this is a sequel and not a relaunch but it definitely came from the notion of sucking more money out of an old franchise. I don't want it to ruin something I have loved for decades, same as with the new Star wars movies. Ridley Scott has made great films in the past but after Prometheus... oohhh I've lost faith. Also MAJOR plot hole. According to Ridley Scott, Deckard is a replicant and would only live for a few more years, so a movie with him 30 years later would be impossible.

He who dies with the most tools wins.