Broadcom Crystal HD - Slight Problems

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an Acer Aspire One D260. I got it for around 70$ in pretty much perfect condition so it was a good deal. It's the usual Netbook with an Atom N450 CPU running @ 1.66Ghz, 2GB ram, integrated GPU etc. I put in my spare SSD which is a Sandisk Ultra Plus 120GB and I'm currently using it as an on the go machine. I do some computer repairs, mainly on the HW side so it's nice to have a portable machine to which I can hook up a HDD dock etc. 

The one problem I've been having is laggy video whether it's YouTube or some other site. I decided to buy a Broadcom Crystal HD card which in theory takes the stress off of the CPU and encodes the video to make it playable as far as 1080p. I installed the card as well as the driver and immediately ran into problems. 

The driver from Broadcoms website states that it supports Flash 10.1. I use Chrome so I disabled FP 13 and enabled FP 10.1. The problem there is that I keep getting a message that my FP is old and I need to update it. The video playback did improve but it's just too annoying to having to press RUN THIS TIME all the time.

Does anyone know of a workaround or another driver I could use for the Crystal HD? Thanks

Case: Corsair 350D | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Pro4-M | Ram: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1866MHz | CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K | CPUC: Corsair H60 2013 | PSU: Antec TP-750 | SSD: Kingston Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | GPU: Sapphire HD7950 | Monitor: Asus PB279Q (4K) | Keyboard: Gigabyte Osmium Aivia - Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech Performance MX

I had never heard of this til now but a seperate processor for video decoding is genius 0_o