Are stock fans fine or do I need something nice to be happy?

Pajamasam
Go to solution Solved by BenestoTech,

Hey nice build. You have a bunch of components, but because you are using a watercooler and an ssd most components will be fairly cool. The 800D has a TON of fan mount locations, and you are using the H100i, so i recommend mounting that radiator in the top. The case comes with one mid, rear and bottom. So I would buy 1 120mm fan for the top, as hot air rises, and you will have an ice cold system. Doesnt matter what fan, just get one

hope this helps

BenestoTech

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3IYNW

Here's my build, but my case is actually the 800D (wasn't on the pcpartpicker list).

I only have stock fans, but haven't begun the building process yet. Still waiting on some shipments to finish. Should I buy other fans with this build? If so, how many, which kind, where would I put them (noobie) and why. Thanks in advance everyone (=

only if you feel that you need a really quiet system or you if you plan on doing some serious overclocking 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Hey nice build. You have a bunch of components, but because you are using a watercooler and an ssd most components will be fairly cool. The 800D has a TON of fan mount locations, and you are using the H100i, so i recommend mounting that radiator in the top. The case comes with one mid, rear and bottom. So I would buy 1 120mm fan for the top, as hot air rises, and you will have an ice cold system. Doesnt matter what fan, just get one

hope this helps

BenestoTech

Yo whats up.

the fans the come with the the 900d are perfectly fine, just manufacture edition of SP120

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

hope this helps

BenestoTech

Thank you (=

Thanks everyone!

Thank you (=

Thanks everyone!

No problem. Message me if you need any more help and ill see what i can do :D

Yo whats up.