Noctua released redux and industrialPPC lines of fans

Ssoele

Needs moar... Red. That colour would look weird with my motherboard.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Needs moar... Red. That colour would look weird with my motherboard.

It's brown, not red...

It's brown, not red...

Never said it was. I just said it needed to be red.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Kinda sucks that they only made NF-S12B (the airflow optimized fan) only for the 120mm redux fans, that's probably the least favorite fan of most people, but I guess that's why they're allowing it to sell for less :P.

So......if you want the quiality but you dont like the puke scheme, either you can get:
-A redux one, which is of a lesser quality,
-An industrial grade one (which i really doubt anyone is going to be using in a gaming pc because it's not made for that.)

I think both look just plain boring. Has this release "fixed" anything?..

So......if you want the quiality but you dont like the puke scheme, either you can get:

-A redux one, which is of a lesser quality,

-An industrial grade one (which i really doubt anyone is going to be using in a gaming pc because it's not made for that.)

I think both look just plain boring. Has this release "fixed" anything?..

The quality of the redux series is the same as the original, it just does not come with the LNA, extension cable, Y-splitter and rubber mounts.

if i see things like IP "value" then i guess the industry line really is meant for industrial places with lots of dust and water particles.

to know what those IP values mean:

IP value = dust protection ||| water protection

IP52 = Limited dust ingress protection ||| water spray < 15 degrees from vertical

to

IP67 = Total dust ingress protection ||| temporary immersion to at least 1m from bottom and 15cm from top of object

http://www.sensorsone.co.uk/ip-rating-checker.html for other IP values

these things are beasts! edit: i know cuz i am an elektro-engeneer :P (= kind of elektrician ;) )

Well they are industrial fans so they need to work in dust and liquid environments. Not that surprising actually.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The quality of the redux series is the same as the original, it just does not come with the LNA, extension cable, Y-splitter and rubber mounts.

Oh i see. Then yeah..maybe there's a point there.

It's laughable how willing you all are to purchase 30 dollar fans meant for server environments because of viral marketing and a youtube channel. 30 dollars per fan is insane.

Most of the users here saying they'll buy the industrial fans don't even know it's for servers lol

Most of the users here saying they'll buy the industrial fans don't even know it's for servers lol

most of the users here would pee on their hard drives if youtube told them too.

1) omg hate apple

2) ermagerd noctua

3) much wow corsair

4) holy cow asus

and that sums up most users.

HOLY FUCKING BALLS I NEED THEM.

EDIT: Although I want the redux version of the IndustrialPPC fans. A grey NF-F12/NF-R8 would be heaven.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I wonder if these will even prove a worthwhile upgrade over their current fans or if they will be bundled with future coolers.

Kind of disappointed I just bought their NHD15, don't really want to spend more money on fans and will most likely replace the current ones with some gentle typhoons (guess I could sell the prebundled ones).

Yuk Boring black fans , what a cop out Noctua  :lol:  :lol:

Can't wait to get some nf-p14s into my computer to replace the stock fractal 140mm fans.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Shut_801b47_2202315.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

ist posible for them to make a fan with some kind of refrigerant agent like the ones ac, cars, refrigerator and other have

hnnnngggg!! It's soooooooo good. Just in time for a htpc build :)

I used to have a nh-d14 with the fans running at full rpm and it was just quiet but can't remember exactly how quiet but definitely quieter than this nf-f12 junk.

P14 was a round shape, now they came up with a square & round shape for the P14 in grey.

The one that came with 120mm mounts is the new A15 pwm

yea P14 was on NH-D14 its a 140mm fan with 120mm mounts

and your correct the new 140mm fan with 120mm mounts is the A15

They are never the same just in different currency's, all pc parts are cheapest in America.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GFZMI3G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1399999145&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GJLSAL0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1399999140&sr=8-1π=AC_SX110_SY165

Just a quick example, $719 is £429

im saying at least its not EUR 19.90 / USD 19.90 like it is for many things

when does this come out??

"All redux and industrialPPC models are currently shipping and will be available shortly."

O.o News of the century! who would have thought this day would ever come :3

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450