The Situation With Multiple Orgs - And Other Things.

ixi_your_face

we should aim on absorbing some small and cool orgs when/if this is possible in the next big org.update

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

• 3 weeks later...

Owner of affiliate organisation, reporting in! 

The situation with affiliates

Since we now have to contend with affiliates of our org, I would like you all to welcome them all like they are full members. However, they will have restrictions. Such as:

1. Affiliates will pay a reduced tax rate (Affiliate/Friendship tax) of an undecided amount.
  2. Affiliates must abide to the rules and structure of the org at all times while working with the org.
  3. Affiliates will not receive any benefits from the org, unless a treaty is signed between both org bodies that permits this.
  4. Affiliates can call upon the help of the org, however full members will take priority.
  5. Affiliates can hold no position of power within the org whatsoever.
  6. All affiliates, unless otherwise stated by High Council will automatically and forever assume the lowest rank within the org.

These rules have been put in place to minimise the threat of espionage and possible information stealing.

The situation with members

As a full member of the org, you will have priority over affiliates and we will always ensure that this is the case.

1. Memebrs can expect to pay a small % of Income in tax to the org.
  2. Members must abide by the rules and structure of the org at all times.
  3. Members will receive full benefits from the org, unless otherwise stated
  4. Members can call upon the assistance of any member of the org at any time.
  5. Members are allowed to run for council and other leading positions.
  6. All members, unless otherwise stated by Council are to be treated fairly at all times.

These rules have been put in place to further ensure the friendliness of the org.

The situation with ambassadors

As an ambassador to or from the org, you will report directly to Council or to an official diplomatic section of the org.

1. Ambassadors will be hand picked by a select committee of members
  2. Should communications break down and war to break out the ambassador of the opposing org will be allowed to return to their org without interference from any member,

As long as the affiliate tax isn't something insane like double what member tax is, I think these rules are more than fair. 

Owner of affiliate organisation, reporting in!

As long as the affiliate tax isn't something insane like double what member tax is, I think these rules are more than fair.

Read rule number 1 again. Affiliates pay a reduced amount of tax :P

I just read this entire thread and came to one conclusion.

MY conclusion is that there is NO conclusion to be made at the moment. we simply do not have enough information on the game models to draw from.

I thank you all for your eloquent responses which made it a pleasure to read this thread.

See you in the 'Verse.

well said

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.