Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

moooooooooooooooooooooooore pixels, more resolution :D

Right now, the thing I want most is a mid-range Android phone, with a 720p screen, battery life for days (literally), and have it running stock Android (with an unlocked bootloader). It'll probably never happen, but a man can dream. (:

That's better than a 10 keyless KB, you get the best of both worlds

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

I, from an amature nature photographer and filmmaker perspective, am currently very interrested in drones.

More specifically drones capable of carying DSLR's and filmcamera's. they give a huge amount of possibilities for nature shots.

It is a shame that on the 25th of may there are also elections in my country.

Really looking forward to the resurgence of VR, Oculus and Morpheus look amazing.

I would say VR, However I feel that touches along the lines of 3d, I can't enjoy 3d because of my eyesight. So, I would have to go with next gen gaming, I know the example is the steambox, but I'm more interested at where SteamOS will lead to.

Virtual Reality all the way, heads up displays for directions and gaming on the move. Can't Wait!

It would probably be virtual reality/

Next Gen Gaming. Both PC and console gaming are of major importance to me, I'm interested in seeing how Valve bridges that gap. 

I am interested in wearble technology such as the un-released Razer Nabu. I believe that this is going to be the next direction for tech firms like Apple, Microsoft and many others will do. Although wearable technology does have a lot of competion with a lot of other peices of new technology such as the Oculus Rift or 3D printing...

The NH-D15 gets me too excited.

The King is Back.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm torn between 4k and 3D printing... 4k would be awesome if it became mainstream in both media and gaming.

My favourite tech currently is most definately 3D printing, I think it is just such an innovative and useful piece of tech. Also, I enjoy watching Barnacules Nerdgasm make various little trinkets.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I went for drones, I think there's a lot of potential for really good and interesting things to come from drones. They're unfairly maligned because people use them to do bad things. technology itself isn't bad, just the way people use it.

Easily VR. I play a ton of racing games so to me it seems like the next logical step in immersion.

Wearable tech comes a close second though.

im very interested in tech in general but i find myself coming back to VR and PC components , both are fascinating and both have ties to each other :)

good luck everyone :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Oculus changes the way we will see gaming, I hope to be able to use it one day!

Good luck everyone! :)

I personally chose 3D printing, I think it'll be really awesome to print really useful objects, and have them 'delivered' in minutes!

i'm extremely excited for VR technology.  Especially games specifically designed for VR.  Horror games are going to be insane!

PC Specs: MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition -- Corsair Carbide Air 540

2x Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 -- Corsair H100i Watercooler -- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 PSU

i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz -- 16GB Mushkin DDR4 2800Mhz -- 128GB Mushkin SSD + 120GB Kingston HyperX -- 3TB Seagate Barracuda

im gonna go for 3d printing because one day you will be able to buy plans to print things (a new way to shop online)

:)