Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

Smart-Glasses :3

Google Glass looks sick!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Wearable tech because I like wearing a lot of stuff

IT WORKS! ...I think

definitely 3D printing, it's just too easy to create something useful. I just recently 3D printed myself an iPad stand, 30 minutes of CAD and 90 minutes of "printing" later I had a functional iPad stand, for free.

2014-04-30202303_zpsb44c97b6.jpg

iPad sits in the groves in portrait mode, and tilts back about 30 degrees.

The future of gaming really intrigues me. Can't wait to see enthusiast grade gaming computers fitting in the palm of your hand.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Really excited to see where's gaming gonna be in the next few years. Hardware as well as software

Wearable tech is a big one for me, I wanna see sci-fi style wireless identification, payments, communication, etc all on your erson and accessible with minimal effort

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Oculus rift, would like to have one.

I really like 3D printing, beacuse there are so mant diffrent things you can make with it. there are so many small things I want that you can't buy and with 3D printing you can make!

The apple smartwatch likely to be unveiled this fall with the iPhone 6! Such excite.

3D Printing :P Unfortunantly those printers are still pretty expensieve.

Smart Glasses, because they have a lot of potential in the future. As mention AR.

I am really interested as to where 3D printing is going to bring us in the future. It can be used for all sorts of things and I think the medical world is going to benefit a great deal from it!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

What excites me about the future is functional and inexpensive home automation. The Nest is neat but overpriced (same goes for the HoneyWell equivalents) and the Belkin WeMo line looks really limited and kind of half-done. Perhaps as more competition comes into the space there will be better devices and maybe ones that are more compatible across different manufacturers.

Laptop - Gigabyte P34G - 14" 1080p i7 4700HQ, nVidia 760M LiteOn 120GB mSATA, 1TB Crucial BX100, Intel AC-7260, 16GB Crucial DDR3 RAM, Win 10 Pro x64
Desktop - SilverStone Fortress FT02B i5 3570K EVGA GTX 570, Intel 120GB 520,  1TB WD Black HDD, 16GB Crucial DDR3 RAM, Win 10 Pro x64

Server - HP MediaSmart Server EX490, Core 2 Duo E8600, 2x WD RED 2TB, 2x WD RED 3TB, Stablebit DrivePool, 4GB Patriot DDR2 RAM, WHS 2011

Next gen. 4k TV's because although they are still expensive as hell, its creating a push for a 4k environment. I'm just as excited for the cheaper 4k cameras and 4k monitors that will soon be a commodity rather than an expense.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

VR is the future for me 100%. Can't wait to get my hands on CV1 of Oculus 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

virtual reality! a revolutionary gaming experience would be awesome!

I really think that there will be something really cool in  wearable tech industry soon.

Steam boxes sound quite awesome so i went with the Next Gen Gaming