Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

Next gen gaming, what's not to love about improved graphics and full size gaming rigs in a tiny form factor.

I want all of the above and cheap!

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG

I'd have to say virtual reality.  The Oculus had me really excited for use with games such as Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Star Citizen.  Additionally, I'm really looking forward to some of the 3rd party capabilities (virtual movie theaters!!)

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

wearables... i'm really excited for android wear and that moto360 just looks so good!

Steam boxes and other 'game boxes' will be replacing consoles, or would if I could make it so. There's something about using a mouse and keyboard over a controller that I really love.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

Home Automation- Ex. iSmart Alarm and Netamo b/c I want to be able to control everything in my environment from a single point.

Virtual reality had so many uses

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I'm really interested in next gen gaming. Especially game streaming   :)

Flexible oleds displays. This really gonna reduce damage done to the screen and ability to create screens in different forms. Excited about this!!

I wanted to vote for VR and wearable tech. So I can say "WHO NEEDS CONTROLLERS?" and just use my hands to play a VR game xD. Or a smartwatch that actually isn't a big POS. Pebble steel would be a good smartwatch but not for $150. I know that's cheap compared to others but that's still too high for me lol.

Drones! I already have an Nvidia Shield, I just need a drone to have some fun.

Virtual tech.I first need to build a new computer first.

I'm curious to see what home automation will bring to the table.

Defiantly next gen gaming :)

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

3D printing because It's awesome and I could print a pc case or something cool.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I want to see how far they can push Wearable tech.  AR drones are cool too but scary (skynet).  

It was tough choosing between Wearables and 3d printers, but I chose 3d printers. It has the opportunity of changing so many markets. Imagine being able to make your own warhammer 40k armies instead of purchasing as an example.

I would like to see curved screen's. E.g. 21:9 34" would look fantastic.

Wearable tech  as it's really coming of age right now.  it something i could buy now and use, just waiting for the solution that amazing

i'm exited for wearable tech more games coming to linux.