Project Contrast | NZXT H440 Fully Water Cooled (Acrylic Tubing, Custom Paint)

The_Edster

i like it, specially the orange, beautiful.  :D

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

Awesome, I love these orange builds.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

I was hoping to do a build like this. Now i don't need too as i can just be jealous of yours.

Wow good job, impressive :) You need to learn how to make curved cylinders in sketchup though...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

im thinking of painting my case blue... but idk how to do it. glad i found your build.

do you mind posting step by step on how to paint the case like yours and what stuffs i should buy and use other than the paint itself...?

cheerss...

Wow, orange and white looks great together. Nice job on the painting. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I seem to have noticed you painted over the nzxt logo on the psu shroud.

You don't want the led?  :o

Also, paint your ssd trays orange. I painted mine red heh

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Clean. I. LOVE. CLEAN.  Very nice build you have going. Might check for some of that paint, gives a nice finish.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Just ordered all of the final parts need to fully complete the build! These parts include, two Scythe Gentle Typhoons, acrylic tubing, extra fittings and sleeved cables. I will be mounting the res to the front 360mm radiator using industrial strength velcro and possibly a custom bracket. I also need to get silicone tubing for the tube bending. The order has shipped and should be arriving shortly so stay tuned!

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered all of the final parts need to fully complete the build! These parts include, two Scythe Gentle Typhoons, acrylic tubing, extra fittings and sleeved cables. I will be mounting the res to the front 360mm radiator using industrial strength velcro and possibly a custom bracket. I also need to get silicone tubing for the tube bending. The order has shipped and should be arriving shortly so stay tuned!

YAY!

i'm a potato

More updates please.

Should be coming tomorrow sometime, I have all the new parts arrived and I need to take pictures of them. Though there are still a few large things holding up the build process, I still need to pick up the heat gun and silicone tubing for the tube bending.

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

Looks amazing. :)

I'm hoping to do one of these myself soon. :)

sorry for the wait.

You should be  :angry:

I'm joking can't wait for updates 

Sorry guys I'm on vacation at the moment, I have all the pictures taken for it so it just needs to be uploaded, sorry for the wait.

Cool! Can't wait!!!!  :D

i'm a potato

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I'm on vacation at the moment, I have all the pictures taken for it so it just needs to be uploaded, sorry for the wait.

How much longer?

Google Sketchup, great program and really easy to use!

That's awesome! Do you think you can upload the model for the h440 for me to use? :)

Would really like to try this kind of stuff but not really too good with it yet.