Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 19:

Received my Mayhem dyes and Darkside LED's today, still waiting on a couple more dyes as they went out of stock on me. :/ (Blue/ocean blue and dark blue)

Got my EK button badges done as well. :) I'll be working on a few more things today.

xYWY1Sa.jpg

wj6escT.jpg

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Teaser

Here's a Teaser of some of what I've done so far with my NZXT H440 Case. It's starting to really come together, and I'm getting a bit giddy hehe :D

I was worried that the build would be overpowering but I think that it has just the right amount of everything.

If you notice as well, I made the NZXT lighted logo purple instead of the clear.

I would love to here thoughts and opinions :)

niY8oFU.jpg

tjRw2BE.jpg

tcfOx8B.jpg

n9xdWEY.jpg

Oh good lord that is beautiful, absolutely love the colours, they just work perfectly.

Hopefully getting a H440 next month myself.

P.S @_TechPuppet_ You should do a tutorial on the vinyl work you do ;)

Me and my hubby were just talking about that lol :D what colour do you think it should be?

What can I say... perfectionist at its finest :D Either black, to not draw focus from the main features on the board or green to match the green on the heatsink ?

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

What can I say... perfectionist at its finest :D Either black, to not draw focus from the main features of the board or green to match the green on the heatsink ?

I think Black would be the best for it, I'm sure once the GPU is in it will mostly be hidden.

I think Black would be the best for it, I'm sure once the GPU is in it will mostly be hidden.

Yeah, that is true :) 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 20:

Finally got the GPU all blocked up, and added a nice simple touch of green to it. Thoughts?

Also finished the Res brackets today :)

Teaser

Here's a Teaser of some of what I've done so far with my NZXT H440 Case. It's starting to really come together, and I'm getting a bit giddy hehe :D

I was worried that the build would be overpowering but I think that it has just the right amount of everything.

If you notice as well, I made the NZXT lighted logo purple instead of the clear.

gpu looks great. Not overpowering on the green. As for the rest. Excuse me while i murder my computer.

Can i have yours now?

Blarg

Teaser

Aesthetically, it looks gorgeous. I hate giving criticism for such a nice job but that USB 3.0 header and wire is pinched hard at the feedthru. It also interferes with the SATA cable...i would just clean that up a little.

Geezus! This is such an awesome build! Everything looks great in here, i like how everything is costum :) Nice job!

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.

gpu looks great. Not overpowering on the green. As for the rest. Excuse me while i murder my computer.

Can i have yours now?

lol Thanks :D

and no.. :P

Aesthetically, it looks gorgeous. I hate giving criticism for such a nice job but that USB 3.0 header and wire is pinched hard at the feedthru. It also interferes with the SATA cable...i would just clean that up a little.

Thank you, and I appreciate your opinion :) I'll fiddle with it and see what else I can do.

Geezus! This is such an awesome build! Everything looks great in here, i like how everything is costum :) Nice job!

Thanks! :D

Doing custom parts can involve a lot of time and patience but it's all definitely worth it in the end. :)

That teaser literally made my jaw drop, not even kidding, absolutely stunning, love it

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

All these Green and Purple highlights are so nice, yet so subtle, it's like just the right amount of black and highlight mm i love it...

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

P.S @_TechPuppet_ You should do a tutorial on the vinyl work you do ;)

I'll see if I can do that :)

Nice! :) I think that the blue on the USB 3.0 needs a little bit of vinyl though ;)

Fixed, I'll take pics soon. I made it black, it looks great, not so much an eye sore now.

That teaser literally made my jaw drop, not even kidding, absolutely stunning, love it

Thanks :D I'll be posting more pics up here soon, I'm working on the memory at the moment. Patience is definitely needed..

JUST REMEMBER MY WORDS.......show.....cable..........management.................

I'll take pics of it, I wanted to at first then I thought, it looks great now (and will later on too ;) ) but it will look different and more crowded later on and thought I should wait. But I'll take pics of what it looks like now for you guys and will post them next time I post pics. Which will be soon.

hoooooooooooly shit I need to see more

More pics coming soon ;)

All these Green and Purple highlights are so nice, yet so subtle, it's like just the right amount of black and highlight mm i love it...

Thank you, I've been thinking hard on where to place the colors and very happy with how it's turned out so far.

• 2 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 21:

Sorry for the late post of the memory, I've been busy with birthdays, my daughters school projects, and work. Finally able to sit and post them up. I'll post a picture of my cable management for you guys soon as well.

X4KkdMm.jpg

Y0Dxjt8.jpg

LOkRUWl.jpg

Just about done purchasing everything. I have one more order to go and then I can really start slapping things together and get this beast done. I also have the airbrushing to do and then I'll be done. It's getting near the end :)