Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

I already commented on this over at Bit-tech, but again, I love this build, the colours look great and I have a soft spot for those H440 cases. Gonna start some rigid pipelines on my build now

Out of interest what model 970 did you have? I have ACX from EVGA and I had to wait a couple of months for them to release the blocks

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I already commented on this over at Bit-tech, but again, I love this build, the colours look great and I have a soft spot for those H440 cases. Gonna start some rigid pipelines on my build now

Out of interest what model 970 did you have? I have ACX from EVGA and I had to wait a couple of months for them to release the blocks

Thank you!

I got the 970FTW+'s, they have a slightly longer and wider pcb than the original 970FTW's. I knew that coming into it that's why I asked EK Jacob if he could confirm that the block would fit. He lied!! Lol he's still a good person... But he lied!! One of the compasitors is located in a different area, same vicinity but different area. So the block is not compatible. So I used one of my 7950's for this build. I wasn't too depressed, this build wasn't meant to be top notch hardware wise but still it would have been nice to have them in the system.

Thank you!

I got the 970FTW+'s, they have a slightly longer and wider pcb than the original 970FTW's. I knew that coming into it that's why I asked EK Jacob if he could confirm that the block would fit. He lied!! Lol he's still a good person... But he lied!! One of the compasitors is located in a different area, same vicinity but different area. So the block is not compatible. So I used one of my 7950's for this build. I wasn't too depressed, this build wasn't meant to be top notch hardware wise but still it would have been nice to have them in the system.

I have the same card :3 I feel special now that someone used it for such a creative build.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

• 5 weeks later...

Cool. :) And of course @p0Pe is there also. :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

That is freaking gorgeous. I would kill for that artwork....where was it you said you live again? xD

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

On 3/1/2016 at 8:08 PM, Cyracus said:

That is freaking gorgeous. I would kill for that artwork....where was it you said you live again? xD

Thanks so much! I'm already working on another build which will have an airbrushed mural as well. *Teaser* Will be in an all white STH10 CaseLabs case. Still waiting for the case though, just ordered it a week and a half ago. It'll take a couple months to receive it. The mural won't be as extensive as this one but will be just as impressive. As for the build itself, the attention to detail will be just as good, if not more.

My husband and I are debating as to who gets to post the thread lol

I'm currently residing in Virginia, which is temporary, but live in Florida.

6 minutes ago, _TechPuppet_ said:

Thanks so much! I'm already working on another build which will have an airbrushed mural as well. *Teaser* Will be in an all white STH10 CaseLabs case. Still waiting for the case though, just ordered it a week and a half ago. It'll take a couple months to receive it. The mural won't be as extensive as this one but will be just as impressive. As for the build itself, the attention to detail will be just as good, if not more.

My husband and I are debating as to who gets to post the thread lol

I'm currently residing in Virginia, which is temporary, but live in Florida.

CaseLabs case ? I'm game, that should be interesting. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

CaseLabs case ? I'm game, that should be interesting. :)

It will be ;D 

Especially since we maxed out the options you can get for the STH10

3 minutes ago, _TechPuppet_ said:

It will be ;D 

Especially since we maxed out the options you can get for the STH10

3b7502055aae0d55fcd59df0a99425d9.495x275

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

• 6 months later...

Riddle me this, what is black and blue and bleeds profusely?” The answer: You. After he's done with you.