Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

well, that's a green machine :P but i'm guessing it's not green on power consumption :D

looks great, personly i hate green, but it's a great done build :)

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I really like the boat you have on your desk! 

I like my boat too. :)

I hope to own that boat in the future *in life size form* XDDD

well, that's a green machine :P but i'm guessing it's not green on power consumption :D

looks great, personly i hate green, but it's a great done build :)

It's actually not that bad on power consumption, and thank you.

So glad everyone's focusing on my build! Damn Boat! lmao

What build? I thought this was a boat thread? :P

(build is looking nice though)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

What build? I thought this was a boat thread? :P

(build is looking nice though)

Well i guess I can dig that too ;) love my boat :wub:

Nominating the boat for build of the week :D

Thank you, Thank you very much ;D

oh i forgot to add:

awesome freakin' boat! :P
more pictures of the boat!!! :D

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Those custom cables are so nice love the spacing 

very nice 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Personally not a fan of the colours but I have to say you made it work better than i though you could. Nice cables and the H440 makes it look really clean with the PSU cover

oh i forgot to add:

awesome freakin' boat! :P

more pictures of the boat!!! :D

So much love for the boat :D

Those custom cables are so nice love the spacing 

very nice 

Thank you, very painstaking and took a good amount of time trying to make them look the way they do. It's nice to hear that people like my work :)

Personally not a fan of the colours but I have to say you made it work better than i though you could. Nice cables and the H440 makes it look really clean with the PSU cover

Thank you very much for the compliments. I agree the H440 makes it look really clean.

I am so in love with the build....

Just one point of negativity.....PUT THAT BEAUTIFUL SHIP IN GLASS LIKE IT BELONGS....those things are pretty expensive and break like glass.

And everybody else...its not a boat....its a ship! (Maritime snobbery sure, but I can't help it)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I am so in love with the build....

Just one point of negativity.....PUT THAT BEAUTIFUL SHIP IN GLASS LIKE IT BELONGS....those things are pretty expensive and break like glass.

And everybody else...its not a boat....its a ship! (Maritime snobbery sure, but I can't help it)

:D

As for my ship, this captain wants to fix her up and then she'll bottle her. ;) She's got a broken mast. :(

Awesome rig! (as always) Dem colours ;)

Thanks ^_^

Here's the sleeving I'm using:

PSIMG_9300_zpsa3d7fbf8.jpg

mnh-high-res-pictures-you-da-real-mvp.jp

Update: Got my LED's and more fans. Put it in my new awesome case :D This is not the end of my modding I have some more things in mind like a nice paint job on the case and watercooling.

Tell Me What You Think :)

IMG_9650_zpsc372bd0a.jpg

I would be more than willing to make a wallpaper for you. :D

I wasn't a fan of the H440 until I saw your build, it... is... beautiful! Really good job, I love it, thanks for sharing!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I would be more than willing to make a wallpaper for you. :D

Heck ya! :D You're the best :)

eericlee30 (my man/husband) wouldn't mind a banner neither ;)

I wasn't a fan of the H440 until I saw your build, it... is... beautiful! Really good job, I love it, thanks for sharing!

aw thanks so much I'm so proud of my build,  can't wait to start my watercooling. :)

Banner for what and like what?

Monitor Resolution for the wallpaper?

just 1920x1080?

edit: saw the monitor in your signature. xD

He's doing a "Midas" theme, gold and black colors "everything he touches turns to gold kinda thing. :) here's a link to his build   "Midas" Build

he has the same monitor as me, he would love a banner, and said if you'd like to make a wallpaper that would be cool, but you don't have to.

He's doing a "Midas" theme, gold and black colors "everything he touches turns to gold kinda thing. :) here's a link to his build   "Midas" Build

he has the same monitor as me, he would love a banner, and said if you'd like to make a wallpaper that would be cool, but you don't have to.

Dude what.

Your man is behind Riptide Sleeving? 

*Kneels and bows*

I will be more than honored to make you guys banners.

[Also, I'm already following his build, and I asked him if he was interested in a banner.]