Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

Just about done purchasing everything. I have one more order to go and then I can really start slapping things together and get this beast done. I also have the airbrushing to do and then I'll be done. It's getting near the end :)

Can't wait.  ^_^

Also, those vinyls look amazing! Wish I had a printer like that. :wub:

Can't wait.  ^_^

Also, those vinyls look amazing! Wish I had a printer like that. :wub:

Thanks, I found I really like doing them. Sure it takes patience but I love seeing it change during the process. With your ideas and art skills you'd have a ball with the Silhouette Cameo, bet you'd be able to come up with endless ideas :)

Thanks, I found I really like doing them. Sure it takes patience but I love seeing it change during the process. With your ideas and art skills you'd have a ball with the Silhouette Cameo, bet you'd be able to come up with endless ideas :)

Thank you too!

However with that price, I feel it's a little much, even if the possibilities sound nice. ;)

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

I know some of you wanted to see my cable management, so I took a pic of it for you guys. I still have a couple more retouches to do but for the most part this is what it will look like. @ericlee30 and I also redid the sleeving, I decided I wanted to go with a different pattern, and we also shortened the cables to custom lengths.

Zip ties are a geeks best friend..

Thoughts?

hsTHpHW.jpg

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

I know some of you wanted to see my cable management, so I took a pic of it for you guys. I still have a couple more retouches to do but for the most part this is what it will look like. @ericlee30 and I also redid the sleeving, I decided I wanted to go with a different pattern, and we also shortened the cables to custom lengths.

Zip ties are a geeks best friend..

Thoughts?

-snip-

I wanted to be silent, but since nobody said anything... :D

I think you did a good job on the cable management. Working with this little space you have, it probably doesn't get any better. :)

And yeah, zip ties are awesome

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Shortening the cables helped a lot. Gave us a lot more space to work with.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Shortening the cables helped a lot.

Yeah, custom cables are awesome. :) I would like some for my next build, but I probably stick with BitFenix Alchemy extensions because of the price and general unavailability of sleeving supplies in my country. 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

pretty damn sexy the h440 does a good job of it

Thanks!

She's a sexy beast :D

I wanted to be silent, but since nobody said anything... :D

I think you did a good job on the cable management. Working with this little space you have, it probably doesn't get any better. :)

And yeah, zip ties are awesome

lol Thank you :)

Like what you said about the small space, it can be hard to make it look nice let alone tidy, shortening the cables definitely made it easier.

P.S. My first quotes where made on my husbands account lol had to recuperate and get on mine to post it again... sorry xD didn't realize he had his up I thought mine was still up lol

P.S. My first quotes where made on my husbands account lol had to recuperate and get on mine to post it again... sorry xD didn't realize he had his up I thought mine was still up lol

I wondered what happened there

Thanks!

She's a sexy beast :D

lol Thank you :)

Like what you said about the small space, it can be hard to make it look nice let alone tidy, shortening the cables definitely made it easier.

I was thinking about that :D But this time I thought that you we're both online :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

nope lol we're both sitting here laughing about it, he dang near embarrassed me lmao

I did wonder if it's you or if @ericlee30 came to comment, seemed fishy though :D

It happened before in this thread am I right ? :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Ummm those screws soooo Nice 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

• 3 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 22:

Here are some new pics for you guys.

I'm nearly done, just finished bending the tubes and putting it together.

All I have left is filling her up and giving her a nice airbrushed mural.

Just recently purchased some cable combs to replace the ones I have now.

Still waiting on them due to weather conditions but you will see them in the final pics.

nFhfAGw.jpg

xKgSmIN.jpg

WSbsQSw.jpg

wcQDKcF.jpg

ZxM3avY.jpg

rRIiT98.jpg

uT2fIJ0.jpg

pZJmK9v.jpg

JCj1NqF.jpg

Nice! The bends at the CPU block area are really interesting :)

lol thanks :) I wanted the bend on the right of the cpu block to swoop down and go under the memory so I could access them better, in case I need to replace any of them they are easy to get to. That way I don't have to tear the build down to get to the memory. I also thought since the Riddle was on the "crazy" side the bends needed to be a little crazy too.

I want this so much. I got stuck on the first picture and just sat there for a bit looking at it.

Ya that first pic got me too xD

I absolutely can't wait to put the fluid in and see what it looks like.