UOLTT Fleet Census (For future operation planning.)

What type of player are you? (Please base this more on time investment)

Hardcore for sure.

What sort of gameplay is the most appealing for you?

Everything really

What operation type do you find the most appealing?

All of it :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hardcore for sure.

Everything really

All of it :P

Ixi going jack of all trades then?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Hardcore-looking forward to support the org as much as i can,and as some said , i will be playing SC only for quite some time

Both PvP and PvE,but more towards PvP
All but self profit, a true commie at heart.( :D nice one b45op)

Shitbucket ready!

I plan to play whenever I got the time to, so mostly the 2-3 hours after work before sleep, and most of the weekends. So enthusiast it is..

PVE and solo flight. I don't really like PVP but will participate when everybody is in (mob mentality!). The solo part would be because I prefer to be alone when I can, so I don't need to schedule times, plan stuffs or find parties.

Entire fleet; Group gain. Contradicts with the above, but large scale operations would mostly just involve me showing up and doing my part for the group so, sure why not.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Weekend Warrior / Enthusiast - I plan to play whenever I have free time so maybe 1-3 hours on week days and longer on weekends.

I voted for everything. I am the kind of person that is down to do whatever. If people are around and want to group up for PvE  or  PvP cool. If not I am fine doing my own thing.

Again I voted for everything. I am here to do my part whenever possible. I don't know much about being on the planning or command side but when it comes to the op it self I am willing to do my part. Tell me where to go and what to do and I'll get it done.

Much like was stated by @thedomsaww I plan to make a profit by any means necessary including Piracy, Smuggling, Bounty Hunting, and whatever else I can get paid for.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

I play games very casually and I haven't been playing too many games lately. I mean, I'll play Star Citizen whenever I feel like playing it, so take that as it is.

As for everything else, I voted for all of them. They all sound neat.

COMIC SANS

So far we've gotten a lot more poll votes than we originally anticipated. Thanks everyone for voting and let's please continue this. At this point we know what direction everyone wants, which is what we expected; Everywhere.

Now I'm  just wanting to see how active our fleet is. 68 honestly is much more than I thought originally. I was thinking the 40s. Scuse me for my assumption.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

68 pfft we need the 1900 members we somehow picked up xD

For reals, haha. If we can keep this poll alive it might pick up at the end of the month.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

We need to constantly link this forum on there. this is where all the activity is at

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

We'll just do a weekly poll to keep activity up. Everyone loves taking polls. Maybe I should make a point system so people can find out, "WHAT STAR CITIZEN SHIP ARE YOU!?"

.... Good lord. No.

We'll just do a weekly poll to keep activity up. Everyone loves taking polls. Maybe I should make a point system so people can find out, "WHAT STAR CITIZEN SHIP ARE YOU!?"

.... Good lord. No.

"7 steps to be the best Citizen." "So easy, doctors hate him"

Hurr durr

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

.... Good lord. No.

*Cough*Buzzfeed*cough*

*Cough*Buzzfeed*cough*

Every time I see this I think you wrote *Cough*Brazzers*couch*

And I have to double take.

And 76 member votes. That's pretty impressive, honestly.

Every time I see this I think you wrote *Cough*Brazzers*couch*

And I have to double take.

And 76 member votes. That's pretty impressive, honestly.

... Okay... 

You're strange.

<3

80!

I would consider myself hardcore in terms of the time and effort I put forward to the planning of things; You'll probably see that soon as I'm going to share some ideas I have penned up.
However, I'm an enthusiast in terms of how often I play; mostly because the government owns me and I don't get to do whatever I want. But hey; they pay me well.

I voted for everything here.

I also voted for everything here as well.

Furhtermore; as the leader of a 20+ Org with an Idris as our flagship, it's expected that I'll be wanting to put my numbers and assets into large scale operations just for the sheer fact that ... what else is an Idris good for? 

I would consider myself hardcore in terms of the time and effort I put forward to the planning of things; You'll probably see that soon as I'm going to share some ideas I have penned up.

However, I'm an enthusiast in terms of how often I play; mostly because the government owns me and I don't get to do whatever I want. But hey; they pay me well.

I voted for everything here.

I also voted for everything here as well.

Furhtermore; as the leader of a 20+ Org with an Idris as our flagship, it's expected that I'll be wanting to put my numbers and assets into large scale operations just for the sheer fact that ... what else is an Idris good for? 

Welcome aboard, Exile. And really appreciate the feedback. Currently we have a few missions being discussed, but only a couple actually going through the building phases. But this sort of information will definitely help us just cancel some of the more obscure missions, lol.

Here's a snippit.

f209b1342a.png

Welcome aboard, Exile. And really appreciate the feedback. Currently we have a few missions being discussed, but only a couple actually going through the building phases. But this sort of information will definitely help us just cancel some of the more obscure missions, lol.

Here's a snippit.

f209b1342a.png

MY GOD! You've really been busy, haven't you? That's quite a lot more then last time... I love it!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!