UOLTT Fleet Census (For future operation planning.)

I'd thought I would do my part here :D

What type of player are you? (Please base this more on time investment)

Weekend Warrior / Enthusiast, I know I will put all my time in this when it comes out. I will try to get the most out of this. Probably I will be most active during the weekend evenings.

What sort of gameplay is the most appealing for you?

Voted for PvE and roleplaying. PvP isn't really my side of business, unless really necessary of course.

What operation type do you find the most appealing?

I voted for all of them (I think) :)

I like to be flexible in all fields, but Operation Monarch and the SICCO's are the most appealing to me.

I am looking forward to see you all in the 'Verse!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm not sure about my schedule ahead, but for the time being I've been sinking all of my hours into Battlefield 4 and SWTOR (which is why you guys haven't heard much of me) so if this game is actually enjoyable to play you'll find me on it probably almost every day if I have the chance.

So, there's that for the first question, as for the other two, I'm really up for anything. I've been playing the new Starfighter addition to SWTOR and all in all, the only thing I'm seeing is the abundance of flaws in that game and am looking forward to SC so much more along with hopes that it'll fulfill that childish fantasy every single person got when they sat there and got the chill down their spine as Luke fired the torpedoes into the Death Star.

So, count me in for anything, as long as it's with you guys, as long as we're having fun, then I'll be here for as long as you'll have me, even if it's just making farting noises whilst pretending to be Batman on communications.

Enthusiast, but i may have problems dedicating more than maybe an hour a day in the week days.

Shooting Taco down with my awesome skillz. also PvE and Roleplay.

Large scale ops, where i am not required to do much fighting, but rather coordinate it. (i wanna command taco)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Enthusiast, but i may have problems dedicating more than maybe an hour a day in the week days.

Shooting Taco down with my awesome skillz. also PvE and Roleplay.

Large scale ops, where i am not required to do much fighting, but rather coordinate it. (i wanna command taco)

Damnit, I liked this after reading the first part. Damn you, Luka.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

@b45op #StealingIdeasIsFun :D

Enthusiast, ill play as long as i have the spare time but don't like to be stuck here 24/7

PvE, PvP, and mainly solo, i'm seriously aiming for merc work and some bounty hunting, i want to stockpile money for killing assholes in the 'verse

all of them expect black ops, and squad ops, but i prefer the most, short time missions

@DamDirtyApe who the hell comes out with this names, dragon? dafuq is that supposed to be a suicide stile op? 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

@b45op #StealingIdeasIsFun :D

Enthusiast, ill play as long as i have the spare time but don't like to be stuck here 24/7

PvE, PvP, and mainly solo, i'm seriously aiming for merc work and some bounty hunting, i want to stockpile money for killing assholes in the 'verse

all of them expect black ops, and squad ops, but i prefer the most, short time missions

@DamDirtyApe who the hell comes out with this names, dragon? dafuq is that supposed to be a suicide stile op?

I think the names of the OP's make a hell of a lot more sense when we actually know what it is about -> Monarch = KingShip, Royal Salute = (not entirely clear) our salutes to Wingman :D

Maybe Dragon is a lord of the rings reference? operation to take back the lonely mountain?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

haha. As @Wauthar stated, all the actual operation names do relate to the name of the actual mission. Once we have a more presentable format we'll release the purpose of the other missions, and then it should make sense. Honestly, the one we're most proud of is Royal Salute for a variety of wordplay and a single direct reference. So hopefully once we start showing what those are about it'll start making more sense. But of course, we'll think of some better names after we start working on them so we have to talk ourselves out of renaming some of them because we're all already familiar with it.

And whomever named Operation Dragon, you know who you are and you know I laughed at it too. ::Stares in the direction of Scotland::

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

haha. As @Wauthar stated, all the actual operation names do relate to the name of the actual mission. Once we have a more presentable format we'll release the purpose of the other missions, and then it should make sense. Honestly, the one we're most proud of is Royal Salute for a variety of wordplay and a single direct reference. So hopefully once we start showing what those are about it'll start making more sense. But of course, we'll think of some better names after we start working on them so we have to talk ourselves out of renaming some of them because we're all already familiar with it.

And whomever named Operation Dragon... You know who you are. And you know I laughed at it too. ::Stares in the direction of Scotland::

sneaky clever bastard he is, like his bloody beard :P

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

sneaky clever bastard he is, like his bloody beard :P

Most definitely a sneaky, clever bastard. most definitely.

Dragon? Are we invading Wales? Cos I'm up that.

Haha its waaaaay better than that ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

HMM lets brake it down.  Dragons= mythical beasts with hard scales who can fly and breath fire? hmm not clues there really.  But they notoriously hord gold.  Could it be a Op. where we attack the UEE central bank? 

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

HMM lets brake it down.  Dragons= mythical beasts with hard scales who can fly and breath fire? hmm not clues there really.  But they notoriously hord gold.  Could it be a Op. where we attack the UEE central bank? 

That would be a pretty fun op if we knew where that was located, lol.

Luckily we've found out where they're planning on placing a lot of other important UEE thingi-ma-bobbers which will be turned into other ops.

Pretty surprised that out of 31 votes, only 2 are considering themselves hardcore.

Pretty surprised that out of 31 votes, only 2 are considering themselves hardcore.

Hardcore is a very serious term I can do like 20ish hours a week and will easily be able to schedule around the game if I choose to make a commitment but not without allowing myself breaks. Also I come from the old guard of WOW where hardcore is not something to be thrown around lightly. 

Hardcore is a very serious term I can do like 20ish hours a week and will easily be able to schedule around the game if I choose to make a commitment but not without allowing myself breaks. Also I come from the old guard of WOW where hardcore is not something to be thrown around lightly. 

That is a good point. Hardcore is a term that isn't just about time dedication, but also involvement. I probably should've added a time reference next to each selection. But with this many votes, I'll just leave it as is.

I see hardcore more a mentality than a time thing, a casual player could play 40 hours a week, but just kind of be there, and the hardcore can play 5 hours and get a ton done for the org and themselves.

btw I am rather hardcore, if you havn't noticed.

In my mind hardcore is like setting up your computer desk infront of the toilet and moving a fridge into the shower stall. Not something to be thrown about. Although I can see you were going for a less hardcore hardcore :D

Although maybe my level of hardcore might be more insanity level...

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

In my mind hardcore is like setting up your computer desk infront of the toilet and moving a fridge into the shower stall. Not something to be thrown about. Although I can see you were going for a less hardcore hardcore :D

Although maybe my level of hardcore might be more insanity level...

Gentlemen, prepare your shitbuckets!

People can be extreme sometimes...

Oh well

Freelancer Inca_Talmir

i am an enthusiast for sure ^^ my pilot too

( sometimes hardcore sometimes casual depends on mood, work and friends online )

pvp and pve with small scale role-play

all for team-play and org benefit

i will do:

all kind of operations except operations that take too long, smuggling and random un-provoked piracy, stalking.

feel free to add me as wingman ^^

also i think we should be much more active on rsi forums and chat

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/113363/

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

It's a good point about the RSI forums. Though we get a surprising amount of members who are not part of the LTT forum, if we started to promote on the RSI site it would help us approach Imperium like numbers.

I think the names of the OP's make a hell of a lot more sense when we actually know what it is about -> Monarch = KingShip, Royal Salute = (not entirely clear) our salutes to Wingman :D

Pretty sure Royal Salute would refer to that gift to CIG that ixi asked donations for.

Also,

I think somewhere between Casual and Enthusiast. It really depends on how much time I have on my hands once it's out and how I feel about gaming in general at that point.

Probably mostly PvE with some RP on the side. No objections against PvP if needed, though.

Right now, I'm very intrigued by the concept of Information Running. Depending on what exactly that will entail, I hope to make for an official division for it.

I am def going to play hardcore...just got a new job working less hours so more time in the verse

I am def going to play hardcore...just got a new job working less hours so more time in the verse

Awesome to hear. I'm sure the "hardcore" player count will climb as DFM and release draw closer. The census is only counting 51 members, so yeah. 1750 more to go.