Which Tech brands do you trust most?

Apple - not sure about you guys but their customer survice is just incredible - on the ground they have a near 1:1 staff ratio, and they have been fantastic when my products break. Over the past 6 years or so, I have gone through 2 iPod touches that have broken, and an iPhone. Each time, as it was mainly not in our control (even the iPhone even though it was dropped :P) they just gave us a knew one for free, and every time restored to previous devices data.

Their computers and laptops also run strong, despite their internals and components, are tough and worth - I have a 2008 iMac and a 2008 MacBookPro and they are still run like a charm (a bit slow, and not the top gaming machines - the iMac has a 256mb Radeon gpu :P - but still great products IMHO

People will hate on apple all they want, but when their precious little google gets skrewed by a company worth 3x them, I'll be there :P

Apple - not sure about you guys but their customer survice is just incredible - on the ground they have a near 1:1 staff ratio, and they have been fantastic when my products break. Over the past 6 years or so, I have gone through 2 iPod touches that have broken, and an iPhone. Each time, as it was mainly not in our control (even the iPhone even though it was dropped :P) they just gave us a knew one for free, and every time restored to previous devices data.

Their computers and laptops also run strong, despite their internals and components, are tough and worth - I have a 2008 iMac and a 2008 MacBookPro and they are still run like a charm (a bit slow, and not the top gaming machines - the iMac has a 256mb Radeon gpu :P - but still great products IMHO

People will hate on apple all they want, but when their precious little google gets skrewed by a company worth 3x them, I'll be there :P

Some people hate Apple for the kind of things they do to their employee's. (You know a companies has really bad problems when it needs suicide nets outside its factory).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2092277/Apple-Poor-working-conditions-inside-Chinese-factories-making-iPads.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103798/Revealed-Inside-Apples-Chinese-sweatshop-factory-workers-paid-just-1-12-hour.html

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

EA and Ubisoft are probably the top two. They are always in to make the costumers happy and don't care about profit as much. All their games are exactly what they promised if not more and they are never buggy. 

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Gigabyte for me. Ive got loads of stuff from them and NEVER ONCE has any of there stuff broken. I used to have a lot of Asus stuff. Like GPU's but there GPU's have actually burnt out and even one of them melted inside my pc long time ago. And for the record I did have good cooling and I did clean out the pc every few months. After that I did stop buying there stuff until my current monitor which was brought for me. Still going stong lets hope that don't blow up on me LOL.

Lian li or intel

Have you ever heard about a broken ft07 or dead cpu?

Er wut?

Lian li ft07?

First, that sounfs like it should be Silverstone, and they are only at ft05 atm

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

DBrand. Their customer and marketing department is just... amazing.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Lenovo (although that SuperFish thing was a bit of a set back), Cooler Master, Micron, and Sennheiser.

filco

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Lenovo (although that SuperFish thing was a bit of a set back), Cooler Master, Micron, and Sennheiser.

Lenovo laptops? Not true in my IT class I usually help people with programming and lenovo U series and Y series laptops are horrid in most senses. Like their display is really washed out, bad build alot of flex, really sluggish etc. The thinkpads and yogas are great premium products, but they make some stinkers too.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

EVGA and Fractal Design.

EVGA upgraded my card when I had to RMA it without a receipt or even any record it was mine.

Fractal Design sent me two new front I/O cable kits as my power button didn't work. The first time they said to let them know if it didn't show up by X. I let them know when that happened and I got the second one two days later. The first one then showed up a few days after that.

Also they replied to my email the next day. Would recommend.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Lenovo laptops? Not true in my IT class I usually help people with programming and lenovo U series and Y series laptops are horrid in most senses. Like their display is really washed out, bad build alot of flex, really sluggish etc. The thinkpads and yogas are great premium products, but they make some stinkers too.

I am mainly talking about the X, and T series from Lenovo. Other than those they are basically an ACER knockoff.

I am mainly talking about the X, and T series from Lenovo. Other than those they are basically an ACER knockoff.

explain? - to defend I would never touch their desktops, but I have had 2 dell gaming laptops and 3 alienware laptops over the years and they were great with great service - just saying

deskotops are overpriced.

laptops are great

Apple because they dont make it so IPad 1's can't update to ios 7 and make sure everything in the app store ios 7+

Apple because they dont make it so IPad 1's can't update to ios 7 and make sure everything in the app store ios 7+

Piff, just jailbreak it and download old apps

I have old apps on my Jailbreaked iPhone 3G.

I'm gonna take a wildcard here.

Enermax 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Logitech and Gigabyte - I have never been disappointed by either company going back over 10 years.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

EA and Ubisoft are probably the top two. They are always in to make the costumers happy and don't care about profit as much. All their games are exactly what they promised if not more and they are never buggy. 

ha...Ha...HA HAHAHAHAHAHA - that is truly a great joke - marvelous banter

I love logitech... I have their G27 Steering wheel, a Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, G510 Keyboard, G700s Mouse, a G35 Headset and a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers. None of which have I EVER had a problem with. If I though about it I could list more.

Apple for me. every apple device ive owned ive been happy with. My frirst macbook had plastic issues admitted by but in terms of raw reliability never bad. the laptop after that was a pc i regretted in hindsight due to being less reliable. Now back to apple with top end macbook pro(well once i swapped out the default osx install for the latest version)...much happier. 

For some reason apple devices have always done what i asked with better consistency...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory