Which Tech brands do you trust most?

Corsair

Asus

Evga

Gigabyte

Saphire

Apple

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Crucial

Bitfenix

AsRock

Samsung

Cougar

Antec

LEPA

FSP

Fractal Design

Silverstone

Be Quiet!

Focusrite

Enermax

Nikon

Intel

You may notice I didn't mention a single GPU partner, that's because none are forever trustworthy in that segment, you have to research every card you ever want.

Least trusted, all tech:

-Canon

-Sapphire

-Gainward

-MSi (AMD motherboards specifically)

-OCZ

-Kingston

-Corsair

-Beats/ Razer

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

• Intel

AMD

Seasonic

Flextronics

ASUS

MSI

Gigabyte

Western Digital

Samsung

EK

Alphacool

Bitspower

Phobya

Swiftech

Logitech

G.Skill

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

EVGA, Saphire, Asus, Corsair, Cooler Master, Seasonic, Dell (monitors), G.Skill (my go-to ram company), Western Digital, and Fractal Design.

This is based on either having a good experience with their products, or when there has been a negative experience, their customer support was very helpful and painless to deal with. Its been said over and over again, but EVGA's customer support is nothing short of excellent. The only time I ever had to deal with them, they were very helpful, easy to deal with, and quickly processed my rma. Tip of the cap to you, EVGA.

This is hilarious no one has said amd. 

mine are

Evga

Seasonic

Mushkin

Corsair

Gskil

Kingston

Galaxy

Asus

XFX

PNY

BeQuiet

Corsiar

Gigabyte 

EVGA

Dell

Benq

Western Digital

Seagate

Kingston

Crucial

Fractal

Samsung

Silverston

Lian LI

Bitfenix

MSI

Sandisk

Intel

AMD

Noctua

Noise Blocker

ADATA

LG

This is hilarious no one has said amd. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not brand loyal to AMD or Intel. I pick whichever had the best cpu for my price-point. I've had good experiences on both sides of the fence, and would have no quarrels jumping back to AMD in the future. But they have to earn my money.

Western Digital.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not brand loyal to AMD or Intel. I pick whichever had the best cpu for my price-point. I've had good experiences on both sides of the fence, and would have no quarrels jumping back to AMD in the future. But they have to earn my money.

Me too exactly why i put both in my thing but everyone else has put intel but not amd i just find it funny.

Me too exactly why i put both in my thing but everyone else has put intel but not amd i just find it funny.

I put intel and not AMD because, other than CPUs and GPUS (Two categories I feel like it isn't really fair to say is more "trustworthy." In recent years, both sides are solid. It's like choosing between chocolate and vanilla, rather than Ben & Jerry's, Coldstone, and Dryers) What finished products does AMD make? RAM? Who uses AMD RAM? Intel makes SSDs, networking hardware, non-embedded boards, NUCs, etc. The first two I mentioned are probably the most important. Intel SSDs are solid. Intel NICs are widely considered the best solution. There are things that you can compare to other brands and other products and see if they represent a good value or a solid product, rather than just a different product.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

I favor many brands, I trust few. I trust Asus and Noctua.

Asus, Nvidia, pioneer, samsung, Seagate, HP, Intell, Amd, Logitech, Nikon, all of those I have used for several years. I am using Corsair, Gskill, Evga and Silversone parts in my computer to but I have only had them for a few months so i can't say just how much I personally trust them for longterm use, but for a few months it has been rock solid. I don't trust apple, I had an older Ipod try to kill me when it caught fire in my pocket, how ever I would still use a Macbook pro or a mac pro if it was given to me, but with a fire extinguisher on the desk just incase it tries to set me on fire too. Oh and the only hd drive I had in recent times die on me was a WD so I don't trust them as much as seagate which i have used more of and never had one die. I still trust wd enough to buy them every company had a dud from time to time. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Corsair

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

ASUS - Laptop

Nvidia - GPUs

Intel - CPUs

Sony - PS3, PSP, DVD Player, Walkman, TVs

Logitech - Keyboard

Creative - Speakers

Western Digital - Internal/External HDDs

Kingston - RAM

Samsung - Monitor

SanDisk - Flash Drives

For prebuilt desktops, laptops and mobile devices my answer is definitely Apple. I love the integration of hardware and software and how seamlessly all my devices connect with each other. I've had nothing but good experiences with Apple products in the past and nothing but bad experiences with competitors. 

For gaming laptops, I'll only ever buy Alienware. I've seen friends with Clevos and MSis that break down and require being sent away to the shop to be fixed while I have the peace of mind knowing if anything in my laptop breaks down, I can have the tech come to me within a day or two. 

For custom builds, I swear by Intel, Asus and Nvidia. I've never had a bad experience with any of those three. 

This is more a comment on peripherals rather than components.

Yamaha - for AV Receivers, hands down
Logitech - Especially their older mice before all these gaming mice popped up (all hail the MX518), but also budget speakers and keyboards and other stuff
ASUS - anything ASUS I've ever owned is amazing quality and value for money. ATM, I have an Asus Cerebrus headset and just bought a GPU. Had a good experience with one of their laptops and external sound cards also

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

ASUS first and foremost, followed by Corsair, Seagate, Samsung, and Noctua.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Asus, corsair, and Intel.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

EVGA, Intel, Noctua, Seasonic, ASUS, Google.

There's only one brand that I trust with absolutely EVERYTHING, and that's ASUS.

There are a lot though that I trust with specific parts, like EVGA, Rosewill, Nvidia, Intel, AMD (video card side mainly), MSI, XFX, Gigabyte, Corsair, and Razer (Even though I'm not a big fan of their prices, I do trust them).

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

These are the brands I like and will favor over the others.

• MSI
  • Steelseries
  • Logitech
  • CoolerMaster
  • NZXT
  • XFX
  • Corsair
  • Kingston
  • Intel
  • AMD
  • Nvidia
  • WD

However these are the brands I trust the most:

• MSI
  • Logitech
  • WD

If I had an option between ... and one of I trust and I had to pay a bit more I would go with the one I trust.

Looking for a dutch gaming clan? http://fapp-crew.nl/

1.-Asus

2.-Gigabyte

3.-AMD

4.-Intel

6.-Corsair

7.-Samsung

8.- and finally, Alcatel, i know it's stupid but every single phone i've had (after my nice Motorola C333) was Alcatel and all of them worked just fine 'till i sold them; my recently bought onetouch S' Pop Android 4.1.1 is running ok,...so far...

Don't get mad, get even...