Which Tech brands do you trust most?

I would personally have to say Intel.

They just over engineer everything and put far more R&D into everything they make that it's just ... Reliable.  It just works.

Reliable is the first word that comes to mind when I think Intel.

For example in one of the recent WAN shows Linus mentioned "That's such an Intel thing to do" when it was shown in the SSD

torture test with all of those SSD's constantly writing to themselves that Intel purposely made their own SSD fail at a certain limit.

However it didn't actually "Fail".  Intel had a specification for the product, and knew that it could at least go that far.  And that it would 

definitely go a bit further.  But once they got to a point where they thought the drive had a good chance of failing after that number of writes, they

just basically told the drive to stop working and refuse to do anything anymore.  It wasn't completely done for though as they still made it possible to recover 

the data from the drive!

Someone (more likely a large group of people) at Intel actually had to put thought into that, and design the product to do that.  They knew perfectly well that no consumer would EVER

use the drive to that extent EVER, and yet they still put that feature in, because it's freaking Intel.

That is why they are my most trusted brand.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Probably not shared by many I know, but Apple.. I have owned 3 iPods, a MacBook, an iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and a Macintosh LC II, I still have all of those minus the Macintosh & my first iPod Nano, everything else still works.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Logitech. - main.

Asus

Gskill

Intel

:lol:

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Probably my blackberry, It might not have all the latest android games but damn it's a hell of a phone for only 170 euros. It does everything I need and more.

Intel, asus and Nvidia

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Germany. They revolt if they need to buy more than two pairs of socks.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

LinusMediaGroup (shirts)

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Antec, XFX, and Asus. All 3 have come through on their warranties. Antec particularly so I can't recommend them enough, even if they've dwindled a little bit recently.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Samsung - for their TVs, monitors, and phones as well. 

Logitech - have been using their mice FOREVER, they are just great, the only mice that had broke was a wireless mouse that had already lasted 7 years, and my M500, but that model is known to be a little worse.

Asus - for their motherboards and graphics cards. Running an Asus P4P800-VM mobo and Asus V7700 32MB graphics card in my desktop as we speak.

Intel - because great processors. I don't need to go the AMD route again.

Seagate - I must be the only one which still likes this brand for their hard drives. These hard drives have never failed on me, and when I was unsure, SeaTools helped me out a lot.

Superlux - I didn't know what to expect from such an unknown brand with cheap products, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the audio quality and extras I got with my headphones. The build quality is eh, but I'll see if it holds on well.

HP - I had an 2001 desktop PC from them, which after heavy use at various locations still held on very well, was still quick and nimble. I sold it last year, and it still ran great. However, the ball mouse was very awkward and there is little use left to the CRT monitor I got with it (it blew).

Not sure about:

MSI - the motherboard I had from them was great, but it had audio issues, and my MSI laptop has poor build quality.

Sony - I loved my PlayStation 2 and to a certain extent my PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. But I'm not going to buy anymore consoles from them with this business model.

Don't trust:

Tritton, or any MadCatz product for that matter - had two headsets from them, both broke within warranty because of poor build quality. And the sound quality of my cheap earbuds was better. Atleast the customer support was acceptable.

Alcatel - terrible, terrible budget smartphones. Slow, unstable, runs hot when watching videos etc.

Speedlink - had a headset from them, it broke within warranty, the customer support was really bad.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Pebble

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

• AMD

Intel

DELL

Lenovo

SAMSUNG

Valve

Corsair

LEGO <-- Jipp xD

Mojang

Logitech and intel

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

I think, Sony. They keep even their low-end stuff on the great level of quality.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

HP!

/jk

Don't really have one.

Kingston, coolermaster, and Logitech for their speakers.

EVGA

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

EA

GreatGameGuarantee_590x350_EN.png

EA is my least trusted brand they don't do anything for the customer, they just try to make money

EVGA and Intel and CD PROJEKT RED

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

EA is my least trusted brand they don't do anything for the customer, they just try to make money

That is a lie 

(I don't love EA)

but their customer support is awesome

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

"They don't do anything for the customer" "They Just Try To Make Money".

First off they make games, that's what they do. Secondly the goal of every company in the world is to "Just Make Money" but they can't. You see, they have to release something people want to purchase in exchange for currency.

My favorite brand is Bendtsen's bakery in Racine.

Best kringle in the US.