Acer

Corsair

Ebay

Amazon

Yahoo

Craigslist

Reddit

ASUS and MSI

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Corsair, ASUS, and Gigabyte. They make good stuff. All have the tech community has heard of it.

If your hardware crap failed, and its made by Corsair, ASUS or Gigabyte you can only blame yourself.

Im kidding. What you should do is blame that 300 dollar Celeron Dell Insprion you have in the closest.\

By the way, if you get headaches like me by reading small texts. I am sorry.

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

My ASUS motherboard once broke (luckily it was covered in the warranty and got fixed..) I will still go for ASUS I think.

Otherwise BENQ is pretty good or Logitech or D-Link

Benq is alright although you do have to pay shipping for repairs. My monitor arrived with a defective HDMI input so I had to pay like $25 bucks or maybe a little more to ship it. I was not pleased.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Nobody seems to talk about Rosewill but they have never let me down on any of their products, from that PCIe Parallel Card or just a nice looking super long ethernet cable, their products are cheap and they just work.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

+1 For EVGA

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

cooler master. 

they have yet to fail me. 

ever.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Nobody seems to talk about Rosewill but they have never let me down on any of their products, from that PCIe Parallel Card or just a nice looking super long ethernet cable, their products are cheap and they just work.

they also have amazing fans (for the moeny usually,) and thier higher end cases are really rad.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Whilst I have a few brands that are less innocuous than others with their marketing and some of them have never let me down.  I do not extend my trust to any corporation who depends on my custom for revenue.

All companies bend the truth, flavour the product writeup and use subliminal marketing techniques to present a specific image.  If you don't see it, it is because they are successful at doing it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Asus Apple Google Nike Coca Cola IBM Samsung BMW  Mercedes  Microsoft Krusty Crab McDonalds Disney  Amazon Honda Gucci American Express  UPS Ebay Ikea Canon Zara Hyundai Audi Colgate

Siemens

VolksWagon Prda KIA StarBucks MasterCard Smirnoff  FedEx LandRover Gap  H & M Express Macys  Nokia Nintendo Heineken Pizza Hut Panda Express Taco Bell Ikes Sandwichs  Nestle The bottom Line Kraft Foods WalMart K-Mark Target GameStop  Converse  HTC Sams Chair Company Lazy Boy EPSON A&X Guess Banana Republic Chase Wells Fargo Toyota Bank of America HP Boeing Edward Jones MidWay WestWood Treasure  SafeWay Kroger Publix  Waffle House Dennys IHop Carlos Jr. AppleBees Intel AMD Paypal Dbrand G2A CarFax GoldenVoice NewEgg TigerDirect  Capital One G-Skill WD Caviar Seagate PNY XFX Steelseries Sennhesier Fractal  Antec Cooler Master GIGABYTE EVGA LG Crucial  Kingston HyperX ZALMAN ASTRO Acer Corsair Ebay Amazon Yahoo Craigslist Reddit

:lenny face:

-Jim Hensen

Corsair,Razer, and EVGA. As well as Fractal Design, Intel, MSI, and Western Digital. But mainly Corsair

CPUi7 4790k (4.0 Ghz)| MotherboardMSI Z97 Gaming-5 ATX LGA1150| RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro(DDR3-1600, Red 4x4Gb)GPUEVGA GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0| CaseFractal Design Define R5 (Black with Window)| StorageWestern Digital Caviar Blue 1TB and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD| PSUCorsair HX750i 80+ Platinum| Display(s) Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" CoolingCorsair H100i GTX| Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB| MouseRazer Deathadder Chroma|

ASUS, Corsair, Intel, AMD, MSI, HyperX/Kingston, Zalman, WD, Seagate, Logitech and LG. Nvidia

I don't want to post any more than I actually have in usage in terms of computer stuff.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

ASUS, definitely. I've had 2 video cards, a motherboard, a gaming laptop, a chromebook, and 3 24" monitors from them, the only thing I've had any issues with was one of the GPU's had a bad port (They RMA'd it within 2 weeks of me mailing the card out) 

And preparing for some fire here, Nvidia. I've never had a bad experience with Nvidia cards.

Sony because I still have a PSP which even though it has been thrown at the floor really hard by my brother when he was having his monthly hissy fit, it still works as it did when I got it. It still works and I got it when it first came out so it is pretty old now. Also, I have brought a home theatre system from Sony and I have had no problems with it so far, I'm impressed with how well it performs even when I hit it with the hardest of tasks. Also, WD for hard drives and Sandisk.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

There's a couple of different way to look at this - "Consumer or Retailer" and I am going to more specify on generic computer parts or laptops

From a consumer point of view Asus is by far my favourite and most "trusted" brand!

- Look

- Reliability ( there is always an engineering fault in any manufacturing and i have not been blessed with a perfect track record from this brand but the next point is probably the best i have seen from a company)

- Service (i don't know about the states or Canada, but Asus is in Australia has local based call/support centre in Melbourne. the guys/girls at the other end of the phone are pretty much you average electronics enthusiast, with a sound knowledge and understanding of a consumer point of view! Not to mention they also have the ability to authorise a RA number or pick-up delivery or a new part of old one to get repaired or replaced - very well done Asus!)

- Box opening(i knew it sounds trivial but i do enjoy the look and opening the box, while pulling off the pre-adhered packing plastic)

Now from a retailers point of view - this is where I will probably lose a few people Dell.

- Service ( The retailer support for Dell is phenomenal! from in-store technicians to authorising a RA on computers that where at the end of there STATUTORY warranty(beyond manufactures), to staff training and staff incentives to sell products - Dell as a whole is a great brand to work with)

- Pricing (Not the cheapest computers you can buy, but the back-end of Dell is amazing for the retailer with sometimes double the GP from other brands! 

- Training and incentives! (big money is spent on getting the right information into the retailers staff head to sell the computers the way they have been marketed - not always the best way to sell a specific computer but one of the most efficient) 

So that a general overview of what i see are the two most trusted brands from two different prospectives.

what and why

for me personally 

ASUS

Cause having a Asus Zenfone 4 is Great!

CORSAIR, i just love their cases

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Gigabyte. Their boards have always been good to me, and now I pretty much only use/recommend their mobos.

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

toshiba tvs i have one for 9 years and it is still good

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply