Cooler Master - "Talk to the Expert" Live Chat & Giveaway

LinusTech

Thank you Jon and thank you Linus it was a lot of fun watching the stream, got a lot of good information out of it. Do this stuff more often. haha

Thank you John

-Accidental double post-

well thanks a lot linus for the live show with the coolermaster expert :P 

can we harass him for new products now ? xD joking :P anyways it was awesome tottaly enjoyed it :D i hope that i will win the giveaway :D good luck to everybody and thanks a lot linus and the whole team that mede this video possible :P I WANT TO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN GIMME DEM AIO COOLERS :P 

Awesome stream, thank you John!

Thank you, John :-)

PC setup

Case: Fractal Define Nano S Windowed | Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming-ITX/AC | CPU: Ryzen 1700 @ 3,8 GHz | GPU: Nvidia 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Ram: G.Skill Flare X @ 2933MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850

Cooling

CPU: EK Supremacy EVO | GPU: EK Block + Backplate | Rad: 2x EK-CoolStream SE 240 | Pump: EK XTOP DDC 3.2 | Res: EK-Res X3 110 | Fans: 4x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000

Misc: EK fittings | EK Ekoolant EVO | EK Duraclear tubing

Thank you John!

[CPU]i7-4770K OC 4.5GHz Corsair H80i[MOBO]ASUS Z87-Deluxe[RAM]Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB1600MHz

[GPU]Gigabyte AMDRadeon 7970GHz Edition OC 1200Mhz[HDD/SSD]1xWD 2TB HDD 1x 250GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SSD

[sOUND]Logitech Z5500 5.1[CASE]Silverstone Raven RV01[PSU]Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W[MONITOR]2x27"AOC LED Screens

[OTHER][Logitech]G19 Keyboard [Razer]Ouroboros, Orbweaver, Tiamat 7.1 Headset