Defiance

penguin_

Just bought Defiance and currently downloading it. I was wondering who else had it and wants to party up etc.

steam: penguiin69

• 3 weeks later...

I actually went through 13hrs of Defiance this weekend when it was free to try. Pretty nice actually. In the beginning it was a bit meh, especially since I've never played a 3rd person shooter before. But I enjoy it now! Will buy it as soon as my wallet allows me to.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

No time for an mmo. Heard it was a good game though. Maybe if it goes on sale for like $10-15 i'll pick it up

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I thought the trial would go over the entire weekend and tried to play late Sunday but nope the game was removed from my Steam list and the files were still left on my hard drive.  If they say it is a weekend trial have it go the whole weekend.  Geezus.  As for the game itself I wanted to play it at launch but I have heard so many horrible things about it that I returned a copy I had bought for console for $59.99.  At this point I am glad I did.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I thought the trial would go over the entire weekend and tried to play late Sunday but nope the game was removed from my Steam list and the files were still left on my hard drive.  If they say it is a weekend trial have it go the whole weekend.  Geezus.  As for the game itself I wanted to play it at launch but I have heard so many horrible things about it that I returned a copy I had bought for console for $59.99.  At this point I am glad I did.

Well I assume they go after some centralized clock. And "Late Sunday" in Canada is Monday in most parts of the world.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

The only thing this game needs to improve on is its quests, you do the exact same thing over and over again. Go to spot, turn off switches, rescue people, then defend them while they do something