I swapped the fan on the psu. I also took apart a 4 pin molex conector to get myself 7V to run a fan at a lower speed

EDIT: just thought of another one. A fan blade of the fan on my old hd 6790 broke of and I had to glue it back on. Pretty tricky to do. The blades are almost too thin to glue

Well, it's not really a PC fix, but I like emulating on my android with a Wiimote, so I made this... tool:

TFAdt5x.jpg

(My phone goes at the top)

It actually works pretty well!

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @4,4Ghz | GPU: Sapphire HD7850 @1050Mhz | MB: ASRock z77 Extreme4 | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | HDD: Samsung 1TB | Case: Sharkoon T28 blue | PSU​: XFX pro 550w | Mouse: Logitech G500

this is still in my pc right now witch is very sad due to only haveing a sata cable that is 4" long pic says it all

RUxyPQa.jpg

Haha this is great. Impressed that you went to the effort of giving us a photo, I'll send your key in a PM man!

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

So i lost some of the accessories that came with my NHD14..

30vy71z.jpg

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  •