Monitor help

DyGr00339

I have been using two monitors well one is a 1080p television and it was looking great but i turned my computer on from hibernation and it looks horrible now. Its not the Television becuse my shows on another imput look fine but its the computer can anyone tell me what might have happened?

check resolution settings. :)

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

check resolution settings. :)

Just did and hasnt changed :S

What brand is your graphics card? if it is AMD it may be a problem with the dislay drive.

try reinstalling or updating your drivers.

What brand is your graphics card? if it is AMD it may be a problem with the dislay drive.

try reinstalling or updating your drivers.

It is AMD and that might be the issue i never thought of that its a 7870

yeah it used to happen to me a lot and it is aweful :/ , if that doesn't work try this: (win 7) start>control panel>system and security>action center>restore your computer to an earlier time (this one is within the "box" of action center)

what connection are you using for your monitor?

it might be just a simple fix, try auto adjusting your monitor?

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

Do you have Catalyst installed?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

what connection are you using for your monitor?

it might be just a simple fix, try auto adjusting your monitor?

HDMI and it doesn't have it because it is a television

Do you have Catalyst installed?

Yes newest offical driver jusrt re-installed too

Maybe just maybe the GPU output got damaged why don't you try to swithch the HDMI cable to another output

Check your digital color format. I Use a 1080p TV as a monitor as well and if the digital color format is set to anything other than RGB it looks really weird and bad, IDK what type of color format that your TV is supposed to have but it's probably RGB.