Siberia - My Rig

nj4ck

Came here to see your R9 290 card in your build, was not disappointed! That tubing by the way :huh: gorgeous!

Came here to see your R9 290 card in your build, was not disappointed! That tubing by the way :huh: gorgeous!

yeah, it's a pitty it sucks so much, though. The diameter isn't consistent so I could hardly screw down some of the fittings while others are too loose for my taste. Will be replacing with PrimoChill next time... 

yeah, it's a pitty it sucks so much, though. The diameter isn't consistent so I could hardly screw down some of the fittings while others are too loose for my taste. Will be replacing with PrimoChill next time... 

Noting I'm noting, I'm a virgin for water cooling, I've always used air cooling, that's why I'm reading all I can about it. It's good to see the examples you guys give.

Noting I'm noting, I'm a virgin for water cooling, I've always used air cooling, that's why I'm reading all I can about it. It's good to see the examples you guys give.

Yeah, this was my first watercooled rig, no prior experiences. Most of it went smooth, but two things I learned are 1. don't use XSPC tubing and 2. don't try to run a pump off a standard fan controller :D

Yeah, this was my first watercooled rig, no prior experiences. Most of it went smooth, but two things I learned are 1. don't use XSPC tubing and 2. don't try to run a pump off a standard fan controller :D

Hahaha duly noted! Thanks! :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks good, but it what hellish area is it even reasonable to have 3 Rads cooling ~500W worth of components? I would have thought that just the 360mm rad would be more that enough let alone an additional 240mm. Personally I would completely remove the bottom rad because I don't think it is necessary, even with 2 Hawaii GPUs installed.

That doesn't mean that I don't like what you did, I'm just saying was the pain of 3 rads worth the hassle and did they improve you temps?

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...