Release Months for Dragon's Teeth and Last Stand DLCs for BF4?

I discovered this since the release of Second Assault on PC in February. If you look down at the picture bellow. You will noticed that China Rising, Second Assault, and Naval Strike all have Premium Dogtags bellow them on the same month of their release for Premium members. Also if you look carefully you will noticed that JUN and SEP have Premium Dogtags too. So that is why I think Dragon's Teeth will release on June and Last Stand will release on September for Premium Members unless they delay them to fix something like they did with Naval Strike.

Dragon's Teeth releasing in June

Last Stand releasing in September

Premium_zps30789d51.png

Source of the picture:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/

I might be wrong with this. This is just what I think.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

So far i think that Naval Strike has been fantastic

Looking for a job

So far i think that Naval Strike has been fantastic

Yes it is. It one of my fav DLC of BF4

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Tbh, So far, Naval Strike has been the only DLC worth paying for. 
I hope they up their game in the next two dlc's.

NS maps are okay, but the carrier mode has made me completely hate it. I really don't understand how they can come from the greatness that is/was 2124 Titan mode and come down to the retard's of the Yellow Short bus level in trying to "recreate" it for bf4. People have been erased from existance for less offensive thing's.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Sound about right, maybe Final Stand will be in August though, that seems like it could be too close to the release of the next game.

Battlefield doesn't have a yearly release cycle.(They always release every 2 years)

Their won't be a Battlefield this year.

We will probably won't see a Battlefield game in the next 2 years because DICE is working on Mirror's Edge 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 3.

Star Wars Battlefront is such a huge franchise that they will put all of the resources into that game.

RTX2070OC 

Battlefield doesn't have a yearly release cycle.(They always release every 2 years)

Their won't be a Battlefield this year.

We will probably won't see a Battlefield game in the next 2 years because DICE is working on Mirror's Edge 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 3.

Star Wars Battlefront is such a huge franchise that they will put all of the resources into that game.

I thought Battlefront or something would release then.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone else has noticed but they are basically following the BF3 release schedule - DLC every 3 months (and they gave seasons ages ago which fitted in with that schedule). Dragons Teeth will be released in late June (/very early July) and Final Stand will come out in late September/early October. And there will be another Battlefield game within a year of now IMO because support (premium content/DLC) ends in October, whereas BF3 ended in March. They wouldn't leave the game without new content for a year (this is EA we're talking about - they must release a new FPS title every year, and now MoH is dead they will have to come up with something else). Also, there have been some leaks about an upcoming game. However, I would suggest that nothing will come out this year, because normally they would have told us something by now.

Whenever the next game arrives, I will not be preordering (or buying it soon after release in all likelyhood) because the netcode and bugs in BF4 are really bad, and while it was probably worth the money I paid for it, I don't trust EA to improve on it.

HTTP/2 203