CM Storm Xornet- should I get one?

MadZee

I've heard a lot of good things about this mouse, should I get it?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570014

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

I would say it's a great entry level gaming mouse. I have one and I have no regrets. It's best suited for small-medium sized hands using the claw grip style. Both sides of the mouse is padded with grippy rubber and the holes somewhat help absorb your sweat. The ring finger rest feels very comfortable and natural, no fingers are left hanging in awkward places. Overall, the mouse feels really light. but I adjusted to it within a few hours of usage. I play games such as guild wars 2, hitman:absolution, and league of legends so the dpi buttons doesn't really have a use for me. The two side buttons are extremely convenient for forward/back when browsing on the internet. Good mouse for everyday usage and gaming.

Its a pretty comfortable mouse for a claw grip and the rubber on the sides is also nice. Its very grippy and helps prevent sweaty fingers, it uses durable omron switches, and it has an ok set of teflon feet. The sensor performance is pretty decent too. The mouse is really light and there are no drivers for customization though so that might be a con for you. Overall I think its a pretty good mouse for the money.

Great little mouse with solid sensor, you wont be dissapointed

Great, thanks! I have a kind of similar mouse (size and button-wise) but my cat chewed the wire, so this then seems to be perfect. Thanks for the input, guys!

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260