What do you find most important in a hotel?

Marvzl1357

Hullo fellow tech tippers,

I need to collect some data for an economics essay that I'm writing, if you can answer this short survey multi-choice it would help me infinitely.

please answer honestly, but/and if you can answer from more than one machine then it would be even better (more data=moar better)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STPQBLL

I have to use a "legitimate" website according to school because f*#k me that's why, which is why I can't use the LTT.com poll maker

Thanks for your help

I will be bumping this repeatedly because it's sort of urgent, so please forgive me

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

The room temperature

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Fresh sheets and breakfast until 10

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If it smells nice.

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Thanks for your answers guys, but I still need more.

I kinda left this to the last minute to collect data so... help would be appreciated

(I know it's only been an hour....)

Well the only time i stay in a hotel is in las vegas and then we try to find a room that we can fit as many people as possible in. Normally 6-8+ people in one room using the beds, couches and air mattresses that we bring and so on.

People not sleeping in stairwells and under tables next to the pool.

1. AC. I'm in a tropical country so this is very important. (room rate is also on my top list)

2. Room cleanliness. Also I prefer carpeted floor over tiles as i hate sticky floors and the echo they make.

3. Security. I don't want dodgy hotel with barely working elevator or outdoor/uncovered carpark or dark hallways where you can get mugged.

4. Location. must be near any eateries/restaurant or convenient store like 7-11

1) cleanliness

2) how good the A/C is. I sleep best in an ice box.

3) price

3.5) wifi in the room if I am traveling work work. Not a big deal if I'm traveling for personal pleasure.

4) ideally, I want to have a westward facing window, so that the sun isn't shining in my face when I wake up.

5) after that, I I'm neither her nor there. A hotel, to me, is just a place for me to sleep, shower, and charge my phone while I'm not doing fun activities in town. I don't bring a laptop or the such with me, sometimes my tablet if the hotel has free wifi in the room.

Thanks again guys, just another bump.

Survey is in the original post, please answer honestly

Completed it.

Good Luck!

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Completed it.

Good Luck!

Done it ;)

Thank you, both of you!

Pricing... That's all there is IMO.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Pricing... That's all there is IMO.

It's quite interesting actually, apparently pricing is the third most important behind quality of rooms and location, though only by like 2-3 votes

It's quite interesting actually, apparently pricing is the third most important behind quality of rooms and location, though only by like 2-3 votes

I personally have never been in a hotel, ever. Not even in front of a hotel. Hotels are so expensive I'd rather set up a tent and sleep in it instead.

IMO as long as it's a roof on your head for a night, only price matters.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I personally have never been in a hotel, ever. Not even in front of a hotel. Hotels are so expensive I'd rather set up a tent and sleep in it instead.

IMO as long as it's a roof on your head for a night, only price matters.

If that's how you see it then fair enough.

But from someone that's been to a hotel, I can tell you that you would not pick the cheapest hotel, for the same reason you won't pick a nvidia hd 4830 ti for $20 and expect to be satisfied by its performance.

Although it may be cheap, it might not even be worth your one penny/cent/yen/rupiah (damn internationalness) that you paid to stay there.

That being said though, there will be that indecisiveness between a slightly more expensive hotel and a slightly cheaper hotel, like between r9 270 vs r9 270x. Although one may be cheaper, it can in some cases be very close in value/performance to the more expensive one.

Internet.  No, good service, and nice rooms that aren't completely seedy...but I haven't ever had one of those sooo, just my dreams.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones