Quantum Internet?

bradscoolio

I'm very interested to see the security implications and how they achieve them.

I'll be studying astro & quantum physics next semester so hopefully I'll have a better grasp of this when or if this ever comes.

What features would you use an impenetrable network for? (Trollable)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

they. are hilarious.

also. this seems like it would thus since give whoever has control over those hubs. control over the internet.

which doesnt sound good to me.

because i mean. they can still send a copy of your message to themselves right?

i think it will become a race to break what ever hub system they have running.

From my understanding of this new internet, it really doesn't do too much.  I mean how is it much different from what routers currently do?  Correct me if I am wrong, but this "quantum" internet still requires a fibre optic cable to be strung between two points....to me the only thing it sounds like it is protecting is someone splicing in and spying on you.  I guess with quantum internet though the transfer rates could go through the roof though (multiple states means multiple bits in one quibit).

Overall not really excited with quantom internet until there is internet that exploits entanglement.

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

they. are hilarious.

also. this seems like it would thus since give whoever has control over those hubs. control over the internet.

which doesnt sound good to me.

because i mean. they can still send a copy of your message to themselves right?

i think it will become a race to break what ever hub system they have running.

I think this race you speak of would take far more than the ordinary hacker.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I think this race you speak of would take far more than the ordinary hacker.

yeah. think it would have to do with large businesses and corporations and such.

either way. i think that it will be quite the pain if and when they do.

From what i understand quantum internet is an impossibility for some of these reasons

http://teksyndicate.com/forum/code/ideas-new-wifi-through-quantum-entanglement/137578

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q