Good IEM's?

Vague
Go to solution Solved by Guest Kloaked,

Hang on, I have the SE-215's and they have plenty of mids. I don't know what's wrong with yours. They sound great with everything.

In my opinion and from what I've researched, the SE-215's have the best value in that price range.

I use them when I'm performing with my band and they never fall out, so there's that too. I'm sure they won't fall out for workouts.

Currently using Shure SRH840's but i would like a pair of IEM's for Running and using at the gym. Been looking at the Shure SE215, are they good or could i get better for that price point? My budget is £100.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

The SE 215 are great but have absolutely no mids so if you listen to acoustic music they're going to be terrible. They're a bit over budget but the Westone UM Pro 10 are amazing for the price especially if you get them on sale.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Currently using Shure SRH840's but i would like a pair of IEM's for Running and using at the gym. Been looking at the Shure SE215, are they good or could i get better for that price point? My budget is £100.

ive hear that the new razer buds are pretty insane for the gym

The SE 215 are great but have absolutely no mids so if you listen to acoustic music they're going to be terrible. They're a bit over budget but the Westone UM Pro 10 are amazing for the price especially if you get them on sale.

Damn, i do like to listen to some acoustic stuff.

ive hear that the new razer buds are pretty insane for the gym

Never really liked Razer audio but i will check them out.

me neither until i bought the razer tiamat hehehe

The SE-215 look big so I don't think they'll be good for the gym since they might fall out. I say just save a bit of money and get Soundmagic E10s since you probably won't be able to hear the difference over the noise of running or w/e.

The SE-215 look big so I don't think they'll be good for the gym since they might fall out. I say just save a bit of money and get Soundmagic E10s since you probably won't be able to hear the difference over the noise of running or w/e.

Don't look that big, fit in your ear like this

That still looks like it would fall out while running but your choice. 

You could be right there.

Hang on, I have the SE-215's and they have plenty of mids. I don't know what's wrong with yours. They sound great with everything.

In my opinion and from what I've researched, the SE-215's have the best value in that price range.

I use them when I'm performing with my band and they never fall out, so there's that too. I'm sure they won't fall out for workouts.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm either going to get the SE215's

I could refer you to these...

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/rock-it-balanced-armature-iem/talk

but nobody knows whether or not they are the microphone version yet, they are pretty neutral sounding but suffer sibilance with their stock ear tips 

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0