Can anyone recommend any good desk chairs?

D3AN

I know you are looking for cheap chair however from my experiences with many office chairs it was very frustrating, the first thing with most chairs is eventually or maybe in a few hours the stuffing will go flat and you'll be feeling bolts on your rear. next is sweat if its a fabric chair yikes it will smell and for the faux leather, oh boy since i was living in Honolulu with no AC at the time and ended purchasing office chairs from Walmart and office Depot, the chairs lasted a little over 2 weeks before the fake leather would disintegrate...

Eventually i would stumble across this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OW7JY8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The chair is pricey, and from what I see even more expensive, however it is very very durable the longest lasting chair i have ever owned and absolutely comfortable too. 

I remember the regular price being 200 and bought it for 180 but it has been years.

To make things short, invest in a good chair instead of spending money replacing crappy chairs to the point where the money you spent replacing chairs could have bought you a premium executive chair... T_T;