Can anyone recommend any good desk chairs?

D3AN

the Herman Miller Aeron is highly recommended among the (surprisingly large) chair enthusiast community.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Yea pritty much any racing style seat would do you good i sue an AKRacing one and it is great.

the Herman Miller Aeron is highly recommended among the (surprisingly large) chair enthusiast community.

Is there anything of similar design without such an extreme price?

Is there anything of similar design without such an extreme price?

Second hand Aerons can be had for $250-$350 from Craigslist in most areas. I have a Steelcase Leap, which was cheaper, but not by much.

And here I am with a chair I got from walmart for 45$ that i love

Can be found on my profiIe

There's a reason why the Aeron has a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan. It's an awesome chair. Unless you're willing to get an Embody, the Aeron is hard to beat. And keep in mind that Herman Miller put more R&D into making sure that the Aeron doesn't hurt your spine than most office furniture companies put into their entire product lines.

My school has the herman miller Aerons and I can say that they are very comfortable. You can even adjust at what point the lean back lock comes on, ie an inch, half way back, wherever you want.

My only complaint would be that I don't know if I can move the armrests up and down, but that's not too bad.

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

Yeah, I'd recommend racing style chairs or boss/executive style chairs. Amazon's not a bad place to look, along with local furniture stores. The Herman Miller's are also great chairs if you can afford one.

50Cent sweg.

If you're in Europe, avoid Herman Miller, they have like a 220% markup on an already expensive product.

Kinnarps is the best alternative in Europe. Or if you're poor, IKEA.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'd recommend trying some out in a store and see which one you find comfortable.

Personally I use the ErgoHuman V2 and am extremely satisfied with it, it's really comfortable, durable, built as a bloody rock, customer support with it is amazing (one of the wheels got jammed due to my high carpet, they sent 5 new ones in the next day (even though only one was broken) without any questions or blahblah). That, and it is adjustable to your body and when you tilt it backwards, well let's just say I've fallen asleep in it plenty of times... ;)

If you're in Europe, avoid Herman Miller, they have like a 220% markup on an already expensive product.

Kinnarps is the best alternative in Europe. Or if you're poor, IKEA.

I've been saving up for a herman miller embody would you have a suggestion for something like that ?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I've been saving up for a herman miller embody would you have a suggestion for something like that ?

If you're not in Europe it might be fine, just check how much they pad the price for just bringing it to your market.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You can often buy them at the same price they are in the USA with a proper reseller. Go to a serious office supply store and you can maybe find them there, make sure it's a respected reseller though. I got a Ergohuman that way, would've cost $2000,- for shipping from the USA...

For people with lots of money dx racer chairs are supposed to be really comfortable, but I am happy with my cheap ikea chair.

try searching ergonomic desk chairs on amazon or another shop, it comes up with many good ones try getting one that is "health certified" as they call it. also the NHS website provides brilliant advice on sitting properly to make your back suffer no more, and loads more information brilliant website

www.nhs.uk  

• 1 month later...

which one is the most comfortable and cheap?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX