Can anyone recommend any good desk chairs?

D3AN

There are many other brands. 

FK makes cheaper racing seat style chairs

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If your system is the one in your signature then how big of a deal is 300$ to you?

i can't justify 300 dollars for a chair

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

i can't justify 300 dollars for a chair

But you spend 1000$ on a CPU and the rest of your build which makes me go wtf

But you spend 1000$ on a CPU and the rest of your build which makes me go wtf

cpu was 800 from microcenter

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

If your system is the one in your signature then how big of a deal is 300$ to you?

That's easy to say when you're not in their position. 

Just because I have a $600 camera lens doesn't mean I can go out and buy $30-100 lens filters all day. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Just because I have a $600 camera lens doesn't mean I can go out and buy $30-100 lens filters all day. 

exactly 

Yea but were comparing 600$ to over 4000

They are just chairs like any other but with fancy racing looks. There is nothing magical about them. Just get any chair that is comfortable. :)

Yea but were comparing 600$ to over 4000

And $30-100 filters compared to a $300 chair. 

Point is, $600 is a shit ton of money for me the same way $4000 may be to him. Just because I have an expensive item, doesn't mean I can go out and buy less expensive items whenever I want to. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Get a comfy chair that also has some sort of stay healthy certification 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hold on you want a cheaper chair?

Okay let me just give you a ton of shit for your computer build.

This forum sometimes..

Is it the looks you're looking for or how comfy it is?

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Hold on you want a cheaper chair?

Okay let me just give you a ton of shit for your computer build.

This forum sometimes..

Is it the looks you're looking for or how comfy it is?

i'm looking for something comfortable that i can sit in for hours, but don't feel comfortable spending too much because its a chair

i'm looking for something comfortable that i can sit in for hours, but don't feel comfortable spending too much because its a chair

This is what I've got. I love it. My ass fits so perfectly. it keeps me a little upright too which is important for doing things for like 8 hours at a time.

http://godepot.us/list.asp?SC=315&PR=7795&LN=1&sid=659CD1538DCB76CBAE1E

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

This is the chair I have - http://amzn.to/11ciamY

It's fine I guess. It's a chair..  It's leather - I sit in it and it's comfortable. Never get sweaty during long computer sessions. I don't really know how it is compared to other chairs, and I can't justify paying more than $100 for a chair (I payed $75 for mine). 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

dxracer's are the cheap ones

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

cpu was 800 from microcenter

Priorities. CPUs wither and fade but your back is forever.

believe me when I say you gotta buy a dxracer chair.

I paid 500$ for mine which is the M series.

I had back pains , not because of my weight( Not overweight at all) but because I have an office job where I pretty much sit down all day long.

I hated the M series chair at first, but after 2-3 days using it I'll never buy another chair again. back pain is 95% gone! the 5% remaining is because of that stupid office chair at work.

which one is the most comfortable and cheap?

Literally, all a DXracer chair is, is a Sparco racing seat ( the Sparco R100 to be exact on most DXracer models ) with a office chair base to it.So I'm not quit sure that there is a knockoff, unless you call DXRacer the knockoff of a Sparco Street seat.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Its all covered here, DX Racers are a knock off of a knock off, just follow this thread and you'll see the real Racer Chair.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222578-dxracer-chairs/?hl=dxracer

Good stuff starts here though in that thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222578-dxracer-chairs/page-2#entry3053184

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

It is not just a chair, it is your health and well being, if you can afford it, you should get the best chair you can afford, arguably a comfortable chair is JUST as important as the computer you are using

As is the desk and other ergonomic, unless you want a bad back, and sore joints, better posture, better chairs etc really come down to your health

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 2 weeks later...

Location?
Staples has a chair that quite often goes on sale for $74.99. Easily one of the most comfortable chairs for the money. It's fake leather, but it has all the adjustments; up and down, tilt with lock, the back rest is also adjustable. The arms can be raised or lowered.

I miss mine.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red