Can anyone recommend any good desk chairs?

D3AN

That one is actually a custom made chair... :P ...heres a link, they make gaming cockpits and ergonomic workstation chairs... :)

http://obutto.com/index.php/gaming-cockpits/

another manufacturer...

http://www.mwelab.com/index.php/en/products/emperor-1510

Wow, first one only around 400$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

*snip*

Does that thing not have armrests? O_o

Here's the chair I use. It's pretty great so far, no problems whatsoever. I went into Staples to try a few of them out, and ironically, it was way more comfortable than the more expensive chairs.

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Osgood-Bonded-Leather-Managers-High-Back-Chair-Black/product_923523

I wish I had money for a standing table, so much better than sitting down for extremely long sessions

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Shop around at office depot. They have a pretty good selection of chairs ranging from the 100-250 dollar mark

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Does that thing not have armrests? O_o

Here's the chair I use. It's pretty great so far, no problems whatsoever. I went into Staples to try a few of them out, and ironically, it was way more comfortable than the more expensive chairs.

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Osgood-Bonded-Leather-Managers-High-Back-Chair-Black/product_923523

ya it doesnt have armrests...actually thats a custom made chair...a person made that on his own...and ya i too use the chair like the ones u use...they r way more comfortable and plus we can actually at a safe distance from the monitor and save our eyes... :P

so r u gonna get that... :P

I don't know, it still is almost 300$...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't know, it still is almost 300$...

i would say that dont buy that...if u want u can get a simple ergonomic chair...thats more comfortable and free to use the way we want...

i would say that dont buy that...if u want u can get a simple ergonomic chair...thats more comfortable and free to use the way we want...

Yeah right now I play from a plush recliner. It makes me lay down and sit far away from my 23 inch screen

Yeah right now I play from a plush recliner. It makes me lay down and sit far away from my 23 inch screen

ya...thats way more comfortable than cockpits...i have those in my living room... :)

ya...thats way more comfortable than cockpits...i have those in my living room... :)

To comfortable tho.

I'm using some green round plastic chair since my child made a bbq on my nice cheap soft chair. but hey any chair that looks comfortable and really is comfortable would be good.

Live your life like a dream.

GETAWSZMCHAIRZNOW.CO.UK. This reminds me of all kitchen threads on the forums, change that with a chair.

I too have been looking around for an office chair, but I haven't found anything I quite like yet that is within my budget.  I've been told to check out a furniture liquidator and see what they have; you can find some pretty expensive office chairs for a fraction of the price the companies buy them for.  Herman Miller, Steelcase, and a few other brands that I can't remember off the top of my head were well recommended.  Unfortunately, they are extremely expensive.  

I wish my last employer had allowed me to take my chair with me. It was 100 times better than what I have right now.

Wow, first one only around 400$

You'll never leave the house! (me too :P )

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

get this one... :P

tznuwhgoeowdne47mhpd.jpg

I can't find this specific chair :?

But this Kotaiku website looks like a total rip off of LifeHacker or a Hack of LifeHacker :D

PS: The Obutto gets extra points for the optional cup holder

PS2: Obutto what an appropriate name :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I can't find this specific chair :?

But this Kotaiku website looks like a total rip off of LifeHacker or a Hack of LifeHacker :D

PS: The Obutto gets extra points for the optional cup holder

PS2: Obutto what an appropriate name :D

lol... :lol: ...ya it does look like a ripp off...

and this chair is actually custom made thats y u cant find it...me neither... :P

• 4 months later...

I need a new chair, the back spine in my has a  bad crack and it's only a matter of time before it snaps in half.

I have some mild back issues so something with good support is preferred. I do a lot of gaming too and because of my job I spend 8-10 hours a day in front of my computer.

Options of most price ranges are accepted as long as it's something that doesn't break like USD1,000

the racing seat gaming chairs provide good lumber support i believe.