Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

How in the world could i forget.l_13730062.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ubuntubox_inside.jpg

or

bondi_imac_240.jpg

I would the cardboard box any day.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

I always thought that thing looked like a spaceship and the price was close enough to being one!

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

I think it looks kinda cool but it just lacks so much in the modding department I would never buy that

at the same time it is kinda retarded looking i suppose lol

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

11-108-436-06.jpg
This thing is so expensive!

Oh and this one too!

in-win-h-frame-computer-case-chassis-471

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

This has got to be in the top ten of "Ugliest cases ever!" Antec LanBoy Air... *throws up*AntecLanBoy1.jpg

MY RIG:

WHITE BITFENIX SHINOBI WINDOW EDITION - AMD ATHLON X4 740 (SOCKET FM2) - GIGABYTE F2-A85XM-D3H - OCZ GOLD SERIES 4GB - NOCTUA NH-D14 - ATI RADEON 5850 2GB VAPOR-X - OCZ ZS-SERIES 550W PSU - WINDOWS 8 64BIT

I guess this counts as a PC, and it has a case...
xbox-360.jpg

Spoiler

// CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz (Black, High profile) / Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (Boot), 1TB Samsung HDD, 1TB WD Black / GPU: EVGA GeForce 650Ti SSC 2GB / PSU: Novatech Powerstation 600W / Case: Cooler Master HAF XM Windowed / Monitor: Acer S243HL 24" 1920x1080 //

// Peripherals: Logitech G600 / Steelseries QcK / Bose Companion 2 Series ii / Audio-Technica ATH-M50X / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (MX Browns) //

Whoever designed this has killed themselves

mac228.main_feat.g4_tower.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I dislike anything that has excess shapes and unnecessary plastic. Do they hire 12 year olds to make computer cases? Or is that the market?

Im not sure what the thread creator is talking about, Fractal is one of the few companies that understand that not everyone wants a case that looks like a cheap sci fi movie.

I always thought that thing looked like a spaceship and the price was close enough to being one!

i always called it the r2d2 case 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I dislike anything that has excess shapes and unnecessary plastic. Do they hire 12 year olds to make computer cases? Or is that the market?

Im not sure what the thread creator is talking about, Fractal is one of the few companies that understand that not everyone wants a case that looks like a cheap sci fi movie.

Just goes to show that there are a lot of very different opinions out there.

Just think, every single case in this thread was actually bought by a significant number of people. Some of them were crazy people, but whatever.

My case hate is this awful monstrosity

level-10-gt-14-big.jpg

What were they bloody thinking

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Coolermasters HAF! ewies

How in the world could i forget.l_13730062.jpg

I think you're both out of line!!! haha jk but i like the HAF series and the Pro Case.

This has got to be in the top ten of "Ugliest cases ever!" Antec LanBoy Air... *throws up*AntecLanBoy1.jpg

I agree. I've never liked this case.

This holy shit. Fractal cases are amazing. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

4XpJ0.jpg

This was one of my first cases.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I suspect the half eaten apple on the side of that case is the only reason it's here ;)

yep

I suspect the half eaten apple on the side of that case is the only reason it's here ;)

nope thats not the reason,the case on the outside looks bland and might be more suited for matte black but the inside it pathetic and the air flow and rubbish so overall even without the apple badge its rubbish

Listen if you care.