RMA Nightmares

you can't say that a company has bad support based on a couple of bad experiences, there is no 100% certainty that this company is bad and this is good, anyone can be unlucky, a few cases will slip between your fingers when you might be doing hundreds or thousands or rma's. I had a terrible experience with corsair, the support guy was absolutely useless and did not respond to my questions, he just wrote generic responses completely and utterly unrelated to my comment/replies as if i had a scripted drone replying to me, i had to wait well over a month for the replacement so my system was collecting dust for almost two months while i was waiting for the power supply, do i think you should avoid corsair because of that? no, because everyone wont have the same experience.

don't let a couple of bad reviews sway you from buying what you want, if the overwhelming majority complains, that's a different matter, either way the chances of you having to rma something, while slightly dependent on the components, is pretty low.

but certain companies do have different customs and procedures, would probably be easier to form an opinion based on that, some solid information as opposed to a couple of individuals here and there.

because of the experience you had with corsair though does make me think twice about picking up a corsair box off a shelf in a store considering two months without a computer.  If corsair repaired brakes on a vehicle 2 months with faulty and unrepaired brakes would be an issue.  I'm just trying to find what companies put themselves in our shoes when something needs replacing.

Logitech for peripherals are great. Didn't even need to ship my defective controller to them, just explained my case to them and they sent me a brand new one. Cost me nothing. And reading around, they do this a lot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

ASUS is horrific in the UK

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

because of the experience you had with corsair though does make me think twice about picking up a corsair box off a shelf in a store considering two months without a computer.  If corsair repaired brakes on a vehicle 2 months with faulty and unrepaired brakes would be an issue.  I'm just trying to find what companies put themselves in our shoes when something needs replacing.

Some people have bad experiences with certain companies, other have good ones. I've had nothing but good experiences with Corsair support.

1. The hot swap PCB in my 800D case was DOA, so I contacted Corsair and they sent me a new one at no charge and it arrived within days.

2. My Vengeance 2000 suffered from the cracking headband issue and Corsair sent me a pair of Vengeance 2100 as a replacement. I had to send in the broken pair, but they even let me keep a few of the parts, such as cables, ear cups, etc. 

3. I accidentally broke my front panel USB 3.0 port when I yanked on a cable (after many years, definitely out of warranty) and Corsair sent me a complete front panel replacement free of charge. Again, it only took a few days to get to me.

On a side note, I've used 3 different Corsair power supplies and I haven't had any problems with them.

I'd rather have 2000s over 2100s tbh what with all the problems they are having :P

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W