Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

i forgot to ask first time you put this up but where is ixi's kilt and bagpipe? :P

On the kingship :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

On the kingship :P

But Scots much wear them at all times!!

But Scots much wear them at all times!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I will have my revenge in the morning (Kind hard to do stuff on a tablet).

Also, I rather like Scotland. I have quite a few friends from there.

wallpaper ^^ from the propaganda

10001022_10152408294874750_1080971473584

and another version of the poster... not that good

1102752_10152408240009750_76735808441596

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

thanks man

many hidden things yeah can you name them all? ( work in progress )

10010484_10152449229844750_4504061382139

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

thanks man

Love how you've reused your past art, I can't wait for this to be finished. 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

thanks man

-epic image-

Once this is finished I'll put in an order for this and the UOLTT Poster

yeah i am reusing old ltt art and other art made by me ^^

all the steps can be found here

I see what you did there. The girl in the second to last picture lives in the right side building in the last picture as you can see the left side building from her window. Nice one.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

ah yes here is that too ^^

used my old portrait to make me a cool signature
inlovefin_1sm.jpg

inlovefin_3_sm.jpg

original:

in_love_by_tsabo6-d79rftz.jpg

My god... This is pretty damn sexy. 

thanks man

-image-

CAT! I spot a cat. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I made a wallpaper for my portrait monitor. Could be used for a phone too I guess.

(I didn't make the planet, just shopped the 300i and logos in)

post-32737-0-72853100-1398734290_thumb.j

Intel i7 3770k ~ Corsair H80 ~ XFX 7950 ~ 16gig Corsair Vengeance LP ~  Fractal Design Define R4 ~ Cooler Master 850w ~ Mionix naos 8200 ~ Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue

just a quick teaser from a WIP, you will know all the details in a few weeks ;)

3JoI1jY.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

just a quick teaser from a WIP, you will know all the details in a few weeks ;)

I wonder...

It looks like a space toilet.

I almost forgot to post this! Here's my custom avatar for Star Citizen. My girlfriend drew it for me since she thought it was cute how I'm geeking about a game that hasn't come out yet.

Check out her art here aaaand here if you guys don't believe me/are interested. She also drew all the art on my Build Log.

hYhzf6d.png

There you go, oh! And she said she's planning on making me a Polar Bear sig... I can't wait >.<

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

some progress on ze last work
10272755_10152449560804750_4484477369957

some progress on ze last work

Posted Image

Coming together nicely :)

Has taco talked to you about that thing with us yet?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Coming together nicely :)

Has taco talked to you about that thing with us yet?

no?

( taco taco borito )