What should I do with old (and Ancient) parts?

The topic says just about it all... 

We all have parts, we All upgrade our parts.  But those upgraded parts tend to do something be it sit around on the floor.  sit around in a box. sit around on a shelf. or sit inside your old computer.  I was wondering what the best way to handle these legacy parts would be.  Consider it CD drives, Floppy drives, 40 MB HDDs...  Vodoos...  Pentiums...  What would you do with this stuff?

assume all the parts are old but working.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Put them in a display shelf. 

Displaying them is always a nice techy thing to do. You mentioned a lot of drives though, those don't look too cool on a shelf :P

Put them in a display shelf. 

Displaying them is always a nice techy thing to do. You mentioned a lot of drives though, those don't look too cool on a shelf :P

I bet in 50 years those 40 MB HDDs would look cool :)  I think an uncovered 6 Platter one would steal the show though...

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

OC'EM TO DEATH

spark_full.jpg

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Could sell them even though you wouldn't get much but have heard that some people do build systems with older parts for nestalgia and games that work a lot better on older systems.