Confused about the phantom 410 fan connector

Niggleton

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble finding where to connect the 3 pin fan connectors that came with the nzxt phantom 410. The mains plugs that came with the case was the molex which I already plugged into the PSU. Where do I plug the 4 other cables to? The ones that came with my case look like the they're male cables and won't fit into my system fan header.

post-76639-0-17626000-1398214200.png

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble finding where to connect the 3 pin fan connectors that came with the nzxt phantom 410. The mains plugs that came with the case was the molex which I already plugged into the PSU. Where do I plug the 4 other cables to? The ones that came with my case look like the they're male cables and won't fit into my system fan header.

I believe that those are for the built in fan controller on the case. You plug your fans into those plugs and control it through the chassis.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

With the 410, you don't need to use the mobo fan headers. Plug all fans to the controller. Well, unless you have a AIO watercooler. Then run the pump on full speed from the mobo cpu header.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

The extra fan connectors are for you to plug the case fans into.