Why this exists

Slick

It would be nice to have a complete thread on What Is Star Citizen. For example, I know nothing. And the whole thing just confuses me. What is a conglomerate? Whats the point? WHAT IS THE GAME ABOUT? Who is this Roberts guy (kidding on that one)?

I would make one, but that would requiring understanding it.

A thread with everything Star Citizen would be crazy. I might see if the UOLTT would consider helping me with one, but there is a good one on the RSI forums.

Totally cool, new subforum will make conversations and overall overview much nicer and more manageable.

Kudos^^

Not all those who wander are lost.

What about some of us members who have no issue setting and hosting a completely separate forum for this away from being this site, have you considered that option? There are a few fledgling forums for the LTT star citizen in production already

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

What about some of us members who have no issue setting and hosting a completely separate forum for this away from being this site, have you considered that option? There are a few fledgling forums for the LTT star citizen in production already

This exactly. 

We may have plans  :ph34r:

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I could also host a forum, its not difficult, as could anyone however it is best if it is done by one of the high council members as you or even I could suddenly have enough of the game or the Org and suddenly shut it down. I have seen this happen on other games and groups with forums, websites, voice servers and all... its not nice when it happens, not saying it would but it is a factor to consider.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I could also host a forum, its not difficult, as could anyone however it is best if it is done by one of the high council members as you or even I could suddenly have enough of the game or the Org and suddenly shut it down. I have seen this happen on other games and groups with forums, websites, voice servers and all... its not nice when it happens, not saying it would but it is a factor to consider.

exactly

In high council we trust!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Thank you, Tarawh!!!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

YAY! Thank you for this. I was also getting overwhelmed going through the mega-thread. 

Thanks for the update Slick, looking forward to seeing the things to come.

Have a question? Ask away. If its good I'll add it to the FAQ.

Do you like Schnitzel?

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

• 2 weeks later...

@Slick

I think you should do a video titled "Star Citizen, what is it, and why should i care?" The game is so hyped, yet i am struggling to find any good info on it. I understand both you and Linus are excited about it, so why not make the whole community hyped?  :)

• 4 weeks later...

@Slick

I think you should do a video titled "Star Citizen, what is it, and why should i care?" The game is so hyped, yet i am struggling to find any good info on it. I understand both you and Linus are excited about it, so why not make the whole community hyped?  :)

I had a pretty good video that summed up most of what's exciting about Star Citizen... Unfortunately, it's in French :rolleyes: I'll try to find an equivalent in English.

And yeah, this isn't the most secure forum ever, but since there aren't many sensitive informations yet, it's not that big of an issue...

I had a pretty good video that summed up most of what's exciting about Star Citizen... Unfortunately, it's in French :rolleyes: I'll try to find an equivalent in English.

And yeah, this isn't the most secure forum ever, but since there aren't many sensitive informations yet, it's not that big of an issue...

I hope that eventually we will be able to get our own section of the website that only org members can access, but that's for Luke and the guys to decide.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H