GUY I WON!!! lol Not (Scams)

Sharp_3yE

200,000 billion pounds from the European lottery

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

I miss the Nigerian Cashiers Check scams :( , so freaking funny to read :D .

I actually replied to one and just trolled them for a bit, sending bogus info and kept saying I actually got the check and had an accident so needed to use the money and would have to hold on on sending it back. :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I've got some from a bank in Nigeria claiming I've won a few million. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I miss the Nigerian Cashiers Check scams :( , so freaking funny to read :D .

I actually replied to one and just trolled them for a bit, sending bogus info and kept saying I actually got the check and had an accident so needed to use the money and would have to hold on on sending it back. :lol:

post-18995-0-05496300-1398054849.jpg

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

hello, im a prince from nigeria, please give me that money when you reply to them, thx ;)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Congratulation! :D

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

What all these scammers don't realize is that only the most daft brainless people would fall for the scams involving massive sums of money, if you want to catch a ton of people a more believable amount like $100-$2000 would be far better. Someone seeing a message saying that they won $100 would be far less likely to think it was a scam than someone who was told they won $1,000,000. It would most likely even net a person who would more often than not know those things are scams and avoid them. Example, when bitcoins were worth about $100 my mom downloaded an app for her phone that claimed to give her free bitcoins at half whatever the current value was for doing something(i can't remember what it was), normally she would avoid things like this but her thought was "if it's so little money then nothing will go wrong" bad part is she buys a lot of stuff on her phone and her bank account information, home address, phone number, work address, numbers for everyone in her contact book and a bunch of other shit was stolen. I was still receiving BS calls two years later until I changed my number, I must have blocked about 300-400 numbers by that point.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Just got this in my email

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

What scams have you recently gotten?

I have never gotten one of these as yet in all my years of using the internet and they are lucky too. I would fill out all the particulars with some Mafia head guy's Sheikh's or president's information and leave them to battle it out and check the news papers and online headlines for the end result. :)

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Hey! We won the same thing! :P

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

It's kind of weird that i have to verify an old apple account i haven't used in years, on these sites that are not https and not apple.com but just random urls, and they are sent out to hundreds of different emails and the emails aren't even from apple. But at least i'm verified now :)

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

What all these scammers don't realize is that only the most daft brainless people would fall for the scams involving massive sums of money, if you want to catch a ton of people a more believable amount like $100-$2000 would be far better. Someone seeing a message saying that they won $100 would be far less likely to think it was a scam than someone who was told they won $1,000,000. It would most likely even net a person who would more often than not know those things are scams and avoid them. Example, when bitcoins were worth about $100 my mom downloaded an app for her phone that claimed to give her free bitcoins at half whatever the current value was for doing something(i can't remember what it was), normally she would avoid things like this but her thought was "if it's so little money then nothing will go wrong" bad part is she buys a lot of stuff on her phone and her bank account information, home address, phone number, work address, numbers for everyone in her contact book and a bunch of other shit was stolen. I was still receiving BS calls two years later until I changed my number, I must have blocked about 300-400 numbers by that point.

They do realize it but there are brainless people that fall for this so they just do it

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

You rich fuck!!!!!  lol Gmail's spam thing prevents this sort of shit fortunately.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

you can tell it's a scam by the EMail adress that you have to contact :D 

how does a high ranked employee have to use hotmail or yahoo mail and why does he have 4 numbers after his name?

you can tell it's a scam by the EMail adress that you have to contact :D

how does a high ranked employee have to use hotmail or yahoo mail and why does he have 4 numbers after his name?

Also why would he have a South African domain. :lol:

What if someone actually wins something but they think it's spam and delete it? :P

nearly happend to me. it was a Kraken x60 and I forgot about the competition and the mail ended up in my junk mail. a day later I got another mail from the company doing the giveaway with more details to the competition and I remembered that it was a cooperation with the store where I buy my hardware and it was real.

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Some one stole the Diablo III account I never had from me, 3 times.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Greeting friend I am Niereian Royaly please ignore the fact that I can't spell Niereian or Royaly.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6