[WIP] Project Slowly but Surely

nixproducer

just got my sata cables, and my hard drive sleds and pci covers should be done tomorrow or Wednesday and then in may i am going to get fans and and a hyper 212 EVO, and a 840 EVO

3bvrNVd.jpg

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I wish you all the luck in the world!

Just for now: it's looking good. I like the black and blue color scheme, but if I had to build a system it would have a black and yellow color scheme...

UPDATE: Spray painting is done and i am going to order my hyper 212 evo and my corsair fans this week and then in the next few weeks i am going to order my 840 evo

KvYp3IZ.jpg

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

ok so i got 2xAF120s and 2xSp120's and a hyper 212 evo and i had some trouble installing the hyper 212 evo but i got it done

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: some of the pictures were broke so i thought that i would show them off again and i also got a 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and give me your opinons on what gpu to upgrade to after i upgrade my mobo and cpu either 770, r9 290, or r9 280x :
ZiwrFeh.jpg

RMdxsfq.jpg

P17oIkU.jpg

dU0TMzN.jpg

m4OPXVF.jpg

7vUvCGC.jpg

2X8uK8x.jpg

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: I finally got my new motherboard and i5 4690k and installed it and everything is working just fine but the cpu is running just a bit hotter than i would like from 35C at idle to 45C when doing basic things and gaming, so i am trying to decide to get the dark rock 3 or Noctua NH U14s, let me know which one or if you recommend a different cooler for it and here are all of the pictures i made them into an imgur album because it is easiest that way, and if you have any comments please post them i would be glad to hear them.

pics: http://imgur.com/a/6mDlv

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: i got my dark rock 3 and it looks great imo i updated my imgur album with the pics of it and i think it looks great http://imgur.com/a/6mDlv

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: i got a 24 pin black extension at microcenter when getting a case for my parents computer and it is an off brand company but the quality is pretty darn good for a off brand extension its from modright and it doesn't even have heatshrinks on the cables so it looks really good and picked it up for about 11.99 if you ever see it and you need some extension i would recommend them 100% http://www.microcenter.com/product/340940/CableRight_Single_Braid_24-Pin_Male_to_Female_Power_Supply_Extension_Cable_-_Black_-_12

and i may even get some for my PCIE 6pin cables 

SsPDqLW.jpg6SpSkYC.jpg

UPDATE: Got my new front panel from Fractal and i had it all installed and all of the cables organized and managed and then the button didn't work (i think it was my fault i stepped on the connector) so i just switched the buttons from the old one to the new one and it worked fine so i am glad everything is working just fine and i switched my front fans (AF120s) for the  silent series R2 that came with the case because i thought that those fans may have been the problem so we will see and i plan to get better fans like NB or Noctua fans in the future, also if you want the AF120's just let me know and you can buy them at a cheaper price than you would

zURCtil.jpg

sCzbo2N.jpgLj0kN1V.jpgPSL3Aog.jpgFull album of my whole build log: http://imgur.com/a/6mDlv

sweet, and sleek too. love blue black builds(white/blue is my fave tho). well done.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

sweet, and sleek too. love blue black builds(white/blue is my fave tho). well done.

Thank you very much i don't get much feedback unfortunaly but when i do i am very glad too get it, feel free to sub if you want i am going do some more upgrades this year and maybe some next depending on what comes out then, and thanks again

Thank you very much i don't get much feedback unfortunaly but when i do i am very glad too get it, feel free to sub if you want i am going do some more upgrades this year and maybe some next depending on what comes out then, and thanks again

Just did.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

You wouldn't happen to still have that HP case, would you?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You wouldn't happen to still have that HP case, would you?

i might i will have too check my garage and my basement to see if i still have it, and my friend may still have his old HP case too

I took some better pictures of my rig click here if you want to see them, and let me know what you think 

i might i will have too check my garage and my basement to see if i still have it, and my friend may still have his old HP case too

If you have it, and you ever have the money to send it to the mitten (I have less money than you by a long shot)... I want to put my build when I can get it done (with a GTX 480) in it. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

If you have it, and you ever have the money to send it to the mitten (I have less money than you by a long shot)... I want to put my build when I can get it done (with a GTX 480) in it. :D

ok well ill see if i have it and let you know

ok well ill see if i have it and let you know

Yay. My inbox is ready. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:Got my Aerocool DS 140mm last wednsday and they are somewhat quiet, they push a good amount of air and they look amazing. Also i rearanged my room a few weeks ago and i like it a lot is because it helps with airflow and temps you can check it out here

http://imgur.com/a/6mDlv

http://i.imgur.com/F0bT7eN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dOeJaTW.jpg

• 1 month later...

BIG UPDATE: I got my Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 earlier this month and i got my HX850 last week and the 970 is amazing is is over double the performance of my old GTX 660 here is the 3d mark benchmarks of my 660 with a slight overclock on it http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/5002937. Here are the benchmarks first at stock and then with my overclock on it and if you want to see my other benchmarks with valley and heaven benchmarks just ask and i will post them, and here are some pictures.

kIu21dg.jpgvKAdthc.jpg2F6yv9d.jpgHri9sUS.jpgLWV2vbg.jpgr8cOta9.jpg4sDy8Fj.png

• 3 months later...

Got H105 I really like the looks and it performs better than my dark rock three especially when overclocked, but when at stock they perform about the same but overclocked the H105 wins hands downwith the dark rock three i couldn't overclock past 4.0ghz and with the H105 i have it stable with good temps @4.4ghz and i plan to push it more if i can and that is only at 1.2v

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/Jg8oe

2hlsuSG.jpg

6c04T6h.jpgEYHNEL1.jpg